Thursday, November 28, 2019

CHARACTER POSTERS FOR NETFLIX SF SERIES LOST IN SPACE SEASON 2 WITH TOBY STEPHENS, MOLLY PARKER!

 'LOST IN SPACE' SEASON 2
CHARACTER POSTERS REVEALED
Toby Stephens leads the cast of the series
The only thing I have to offer you before I send you off to your Thanksgiving celebrations tomorrow are glitzy new character posters for LOST IN SPACE science fiction series season two which starts streaming over at Netflix on Christmas Eve, December 24th! The reboot of the 1960's popular sf show follows a small colonist family that crash lands on a remote world after the spacecraft they were travelling in is attacked by alien robots. After a crash landing on the foreign but habitable world, they learn to survive the hostile environment and
Molly Parker plays the mother of the family
find their way back to their mothership.

In Season Two 
there’s more danger — and adventure — ahead for the Robinson family! With the Jupiter 2 stranded on a mysterious ocean planet without their beloved Robot, the Robinsons must work together, alongside the mischievous and manipulative Dr. Smith (Parker Posey) and the always charming Don West (Ignacio Serricchio), to make it back to the Resolute and reunite with the other colonists. But they quickly find all is not as it seems. A series of incredible new threats and unexpected
Season two hits Netflix December 24th!
discoveries emerge as they look for the key to finding Robot and safe passage to Alpha Centauri. They will stop at nothing to keep their family safe... survival is a Robinson specialty after all.

Who's Aboard the Mission?
If you watched the first season you know that the whole Robinson family survived it led by their parents Maureen and John, played by Molly Parker and Toby Stephens who return to their roles. Their kids Judy, Will and
The second season will also have ten episodes like the first one
Penny will again be played by Taylor Russell, Maxwell Jenkins and Mina Sundwall! JJ Feild joins the cast as Ben Adler chief of advances systems and artificial intelligence! New characters also include Ava (the supervisor of
The second season will be larger in scale than the first one as seen in the trailer
the mechanics, firm, hardworking, and serious, she shuts down Don's nonsense but respects his skill) and  Commander Jiang, the Captain of the Resolute, who is described as capable, stalwart, and unsentimental.

16 comments:

  1. Nice characters, I haven't seen them before ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either, but I downloaded it and will start watching tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Not my cuppa, but I do have a few kids I’d like to send up in space, if they are recruiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking character posters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this show! I looked it up and added it to my "list", so I'll check it out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This isn't something that I'll be watching. Like movies where drowning is inevitable, I stay away from space movies. My subconscious finds me holding my breath like the characters struggling to breathe. Ughh!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.