Tuesday, November 5, 2019

PREMIUM SPOTLIGHT ON JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL WITH DWAYNE JOHNSON, KAREN GILLAN, NICK JONAS, DANNY DEVITO, DANNY GLOVER! NEW CHARACTER POSTERS!

  'JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL'
THE GAME IS BACK ON!
I'm not sure whether this one is the second one or the third one in the series (depending whether we count the original movie with Robin Williams),
The film hits cinemas a week before Christmas
but JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL has just released a new trailer and fun new character posters revealing the old cast is back from Dwayne Johnson and Karen Gillan to Nick Jonas and a new non human cast member - a gorgeous black mare named Bethany! The movie hits cinemas December 13th, only seven months after it wrapped shooting back in May (it usually takes more than a year to do post production after the shooting). The ensemble will this time include two major 90's comedy stars Danny DeVito and Danny Glover beside Dwayne Johnson as Dr. Bravestone, Kevin Hart as Franklin Finbar,
Jake Kasdan directs the film again
Karen Gillan as Ruby Roundhouse, Jack Black as Professor Sheldon Oberon, Nick Jonas as Jefferson McDonough, and Awkwafina and Colin Hanks also in the cast. The first movie earned almost one billion dollars two years ago.

  What's The Story?
A team of friends return to Jumanji to rescue one of their own but discover that nothing is as they expect. The players need to brave parts unknown, from arid deserts to snowy mountains, in order to escape the world's most dangerous game. Young Spencer (Alex Wolff) has kept the pieces of the Jumanji video game which he
The movie will start circling Europe, Brasil, Russia, Asia from December 4th
later repaired in the basement of his grandfather's house. When Spencer's friends Bethany, Fridge, and Martha arrive, they find Spencer missing and the
Who has prettier hair, Bethanny or Nick Jonas?
game running and decide to re-enter Jumanji to save him. Spencer's grandfather Eddie (Danny DeVito) and his friend Milo Walker (Danny Glover) end up getting sucked into the game too before any of Spencer's
Some will be hot, some will be cold in new Jumanji!
friends can select their avatars. With a new quest offered to them by Nigel Billingsley, friends must help Eddie and Milo get used to their game avatars, get them to help find Spencer and Bethany, and escape Jumanji once again and for all.

12 comments:

  1. Eep! I am really looking forward to this one. I loved the original. The Rock and Kevin Heart are hysterical together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the previous one but I think I will just for Nicky Jonas :)

      Delete
    2. Really? Please watch it and tell me what you think. The best is Kevin’s “weakness” in the game and the avatars reaction to it. I laughed until I almost tinkled in my pants!

      Delete
    3. I think I haven't watched it so far because I generally cannot stand Jack Black. I generally don't like most of the American comedians, just the British ones. I preferred the elegant old ones, Robin Williams, Steve Martin, Tim Allen, Fran Drescher etc. I find these new ones rude and primitive.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know they were doing another. I really enjoyed the last one. The Rock and Kevin Heart were freakin' hilarious in it and it looks like the comedy will continue with these two in this newest installment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They gotta milk it. The trailer looks quite fun. How was your Halloween, dahlink, did you give away all da sweets?

      Delete
    2. I did not give away all the sweets. I bought 60 full sized candy bars and ended up with 30. It rained, then snowed and was downright miserable. I didn't even get anyone at my house to collect candy the last hour of Trick or Treat. Everyone was cold and grumpy and called it quits after an hour of walking around in that mess.

      Delete
    3. So weird that it snowed so early!

      Delete
    4. The last time it snowed on Halloween was 5 years ago. I blamed Allison because she dressed up as Elsa that year LOL.

      Delete
    5. Dress her up as Trump next year, maybe she will bring you millions instead of snow!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.