Friday, November 22, 2019

DELIGHTFULLY PLAYFUL TRAILER FOR THE LATEST BIG SCREEN ADAPTATION OF JANE AUSTEN'S EMMA IS HERE WITH ANYA TAYLOR JOY, BILL NIGHY, JOSH O'CONNOR, CALLUM TURNER, MIRANDA HART

     'EMMA' TRAILER
IS MUCH MORE FUN THAN WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE
It is all colourful fun and hilarious thrills in the first picturesque teaser for the latest movie adaptation of Jane Austen's EMMA from Focus Features this
The film arrives for Valentines next year
time with Anya Taylor Joy as clever and rich Emma Woodhouse, a restless queen bee without rivals in her sleepy little English town. In this glittering satire of social class and the pain of growing up, Emma must adventure through misguided matches and romantic missteps to find the love that has been there all along. 

Who Is In The Cast?
British thespians Bill Nighy, Josh O’Connor, Callum Turner, Rupert Graves, Johnny Flynn,  Mia Goth, Miranda Hart, Gemma Whelan, Amber Anderson, Tanya Reynolds and Connor Swindells all star in the movie scheduled for next
Anya Taylor Joy got her fame after The Miniaturist series at  BBC
February! It first hits British cinemas right for Valentines and then moves to US a week after. Autumn de Wilde is making her directorial debut with the
Bill Nighy also stars in the big screen adaptation
film! The colourful costumes in the film were done by Alexandra Byrne who also did our favourite films Elizabeth and Hamlet. Check out the vivacious and playful trailer below:

18 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm excited for this! After reading Jane Austen's Emma, I was disappointed with Gwenyth Paltrow's portrayal of her. On top of that, I felt like if I didn't read the book, I wouldn't have been able to fully grasp the concepts of the story line. This one looks much better than the latter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you lurved Gwyneth unlike the rest of the living world :) She was godawful in every film she ever made. I don't generally like the casting in this one either, at least Anya and Flynn, somebody has been pushing those two for a couple of years now and I don't know why, they both lack screen presence, him especially, for leading roles. I do, however, adore Nighy, O'Connor and Turner.

      Delete
    2. I do like Gwenyth Paltrow, but I didn't like her in Emma. You know, after I made that post, Gwenyth videos popped up all over my Facebook. I got to see the unique side of her, that I didn't know was there!

      Delete
    3. Why do you keep calling her Gwenyth? She's Gwyneth LOL

      Delete
    4. Eep! As you can tell, I'm a HUGE fan.. lol lol

      P.S. Gwenyth totally makes more sense. :)

      Delete
    5. Admittedly it really does :) But it is a fugly name anyhows :)

      Delete
    6. Not as ugly as what she chose to name her kids.

      Delete
    7. Yes, Moses Martin really isn't a name you'd want!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow,another one for me, anything with costumes involved is something I love☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexandra Byrne is the most amazing costume designer!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Then you are at the right place as Hollywood Spy is world's number one spot for all things period set, epic and fantastic :)

      Delete
  4. This looks good! Oh, the collars on those shirts, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll watch it. I loved the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look delightful. I liked the playful music in the trailer, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the yellow colour they've chosen for the main one.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.