Saturday, January 28, 2023

SEE EMPRESS SISI DOMINIQUE DEVENPORT IN NEW HISTORICAL WW1 SWISS ALPS SET DRAMA DAVOS WITH DAVID KROSS!

   DAVOS SWISS ALPS  
SET NEW COSTUME DRAMA
Dominique Devenport and David Kross
Today I have for you first image from new six part German and Swiss costume drama DAVOS set in the popular Swiss Alps winter resort.  The World War I story set in then neutral Switzerland will follow a female main protagonist Johanna, played by empress Sisi Dominique Devenport, a nurse who gets embroiled in a plot involving international spies. She intends to find her illegitimate daughter and agrees to a dangerous deal with the German secret service. Jeanette Hain, David Kross, Anna Schinz, Hanspeter Müller-Drossaart and Sunnyi Melles will also star in the series which is currently still shooting. It will air on Swiss channel SRF and German national broadcaster ARD during the 2023-2024 winter television season and will be presented at Berlin TV market this spring.

14 comments:

  1. I’d fancy myself an international spy, but I’d probably fail miserably. But I’d try to be a spy before a nurse. My luck is I would kill my first patient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could defo be a spy because they say I have an unreadable face, I just do not consider myself smart enough for the job.

      Delete
  2. Sounds interesting, great post :) I'm curious about this story!
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to this one. Funny in 2014-2018, the Centenary of The Great War there was so little made about it, and now we have miniseries galore and even an Oscar nominee film on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny that after the war my Vojvodina was taken from Hungary and given to Serbia, and yet nobody celebrated the centenary a few years ago, as if they don't give a flying schmuck about it. I still haven't seen the German Oscar representative and I probably won't as it seems to harsh for me.

      Delete
    2. i read the novel, saw the 1930 version and a TV Movie, don't need more. There are so many WWI classics why remake the same ones>

      Delete
    3. Because today's kids are the stupidest the world ever had so they have to educate them a bit. Most of them don't even know the difference between WW1 and 2.

      Delete
  4. Not sure about this one. I do like spy drama's and nurses so maybe,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A spying nurse... Sounds like the new Mrs. Blue. She's a nurse and I'd swear she's a spy too. Can't take a shower without somebody peeking. You know what I mean?

    Hello Dez.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.