Wednesday, December 21, 2022

ANNE RICE'S MAYFAIR WITCHES TV SERIES ADAPTATION IS HITTING AMC AND ALL ITS STREAMERS THIS JANUARY! SEE TRAILER AND POSTERS

 MAYFAIR WITCHES TRAILER 
FOR NEW AMC TV SERIES
The series starts January 8th on AMC
AMC has announced that their latest Anne Rice adaptation MAYFAIR WITCHES will not air only on their AMC Networks but also on their AMC+ streamer. It will  launch on January 8 on AMC, and will then also air on AMC Networks’ streamers Shudder, Sundance Now, Acorn and ALLBLK from January 12.
The eight part series revolves around an intuitive young neurosurgeon, Rowan Fielding, played by Alexandra Daddario, who discovers that she is the unlikely heir to a family of witches. As she grapples with her newfound powers, she must contend with a sinister presence that has haunted her family for generations. Jack Huston and Harry Hamlin also star. AMC's another Anne Rice adaptation Interview With the Vampire has, meanwhile, been renewed for a second season starring Sam Reid.

7 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of such films or series, but I must admit that the trailer is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I always have a feeling I'm watching the same witch series, especially when they are all set in Louisiana.

      Delete
  2. I loved the books. I don’t think I like the lead actress here. We’ll see. It’s fitting that Anne Rice sets her novels in Louisiana. It’s so full of voodoo and gothic charms. Unlike anywhere else I’ve ever been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daddario is always very mediocre, I think she gets roles just because of her eyes.

      Delete
    2. I don’t think she’s attractive at all. You’re being too generous of your description of her acting ability as being mediocre.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.