Wednesday, August 5, 2026

PRIME VIDEO ORDERS NEW MULTICAMERA SITCOM DINKS FROM THE CREATOR OF FRIENDS

    DINKS SITCOM   
ORDERED OVER AT PRIME VIDEO
Well, we do not have enough of multicamera sitcoms on the telly so it comes as a lovely news that Prime Video has ordered a pilot for DINKS comedy series from Friends co creator Marta Kauffman! As Deadline reports, the improvised multi-camera sitcom follows Josh (Paul Scheer) and
Paul Scheer and June Diane Raphael have kids together in real life
 Charlie (June Diane Raphael), a couple who, in the absence of a marriage or kids, decide to literally build a life together by renovating their nightmare of a dream house. Jon Gabrus will join Scheer and Raphel, who are married in real life as well, in the cast.

8 comments:

  1. DEZMOND, I don't know what the word "sitcoms" means.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Short half hour comedy TV series, it comes from situation comedy. Sitcoms can be multicamera ones (shot in front of the live audience when you hear their laughter), or single camera when they shoot them with no audience and no laughter. I prefer multicams because they are warmer.

      Delete
  2. I know there are many Friends fans, but I am not one of them. DINKS sound more interesting to me. Wonder if the two are DINKS in real life..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not, I wrote under the photo that the two of them have kids in real life, I think two little boys. They are such a cute couple.

      Delete
  3. Renovating a nightmare dream home sounds like so much fun. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renovating a nightmare dream house...that sounds like it could be fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.