Sunday, April 10, 2022

ZACK SNYDER'S REBEL MOON SF MOVIE ADS MICHIEL HUISMAN, CARY ELWES, COREY STOLL NEXT TO CHARLIE HUNNAM, STUART MARTIN, RUPERT FRIEND! MATT WALSH & EVA LONGORIA'S DIGITAL DETOX IN UNPLUGGING ROMCOM TRAILER

 ZACK SNYDER'S REBEL MOON 
CASTS MICHIEL HUISMAN
Michiel Huisman is the new addition to the cast
I've said it before and I will say it again, Zack Snyder's new sf Netflix movie REBEL MOON is going to have the hunkiest of casts: Michiel Huisman and Cary Elwes, together with Alfonso Herrera and Corey Stoll, have joined previously announced Stuart Martin, Rupert Friend, Charlie Hunnam and Djimon Hounsou, in an epic story that follows a peaceful colony on the edge of the galaxy that is threatened by the armies of a tyrannical regent
Alfonso Herrera and Cary Elwes have also joined the cast
named Belisarius. Desperate, the colonists dispatch a young woman (Sofia Boutella) with a mysterious past to seek out warriors from neighboring planets to help them make a stand. Friend will play the man who leads the armies against her, while Martin will also play a baddie. Elwes is the galactic emperor.
 
   UNPLUGGING TRAILER  
A FAMILY DIGITAL DETOX
Here's the first trailer for a new comedy movie coming up sometime this year titled UNPLUGGING. Think a rustic getaway with no cell service,
Unplugging will arrive sometime this year
Internet or social media is a romantic way to repair your marriage and sex life? Think again. Meet Dan (Matt Walsh) and Jeanine Dewerson (Eva Longoria). The only spark in their bedroom is from the wall socket. Their daughter's best friend is her iPad. Dan's not going to take it anymore and plans a quiet, relaxing weekend in a remote mountain town. No kids, no phones, no social media, only clean fresh air and lots of romance. But what starts as the perfect weekend quickly becomes disastrous with unearthly encounters, strong edibles, cranky locals, and a pesky one-eyed dog. Without GPS to guide them or social media to stave off their boredom, Dan and Jeanine are forced to reconnect with each other. Can a "digital detox" really save their marriage and their sanity? 

18 comments:

  1. Unplugging sounds quite interesting! What are the strong edibles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably some nasty greasy food in the country.

      Delete
    2. Weed gummies. Sounds like a marijuana trip from edibles they are.

      Delete
    3. Yes, sir. I do. I only eat them when I feel like I'm slipping out of remission. It allows me to sleep at night, giving my body some time to heal itself.

      Delete
    4. They really aren't bad. We've even bought some for Jason's senior citizen dad who has always been anti drug, but the gummies are about the only thing that takes his pains away these days.

      Delete
    5. So many people suffer from pain, it scares me to no extent. I've been having pain in my left arm in recent months, but only when I'm on my dest chair and my arm is bending under certain angle. I don't know what it is, if it was connected with my weak heart and I have a cloth in my neck artery I think I would have felt the pain all the time. I did have a weird sleeping position prior to pain appearing, so maybe I did something to some nerve in that arm. It annoys me to no extent.

      Delete
    6. Ugh! That sounds awful! I wish I could send you some of my gummies, but I do like not being in prison LOL.

      Delete
    7. I should probably start smoking weed myself LOL

      Delete
  2. I'll have to check out Rebel Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first I’d probably pass on, but you sold me with the hunky cast LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very hunky, my fave being my boy Stuart Martin.

      Delete
  4. I'm all in on the second! I'm all in on a reality TV remake of this movie and to be the first ones to try it out. I hate that everyone is glued to their phones all the time! I'm the mean mommy that doesn't let their kids have any electronics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't let them have phones either! But they need it to call me if they need me! Da phook would they need you, your kids hate you and cannot wait to be away from you at school LOOOL I say forbid it by law for kids to have telephones under 15 years old.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.