Tuesday, April 26, 2022

ADAM DEMOS & VICTORIA JUSTICE HAVING AN AUSTRALIAN FARM ROMANCE IN A PERFECT PAIRING ROMCOM COMING TO NETFLIX THIS MAY

   A PERFECT PAIRING   
NEW NETFLIX ROMCOM
Something romantic for you this Monday: May 19th is bringing us A PERFECT PAIRING romantic comedy to Netflix starring Mr Droolworthy Adam Demos next to Victoria Justice. When Lola (Victoria Justice), a
A Perfect Pairing will stream May 19th
hard driving LA wine company sales exec, quits her job in hopes of starting her own wine distribution company, she eagerly books herself a plane ticket to rural Australia to chase her first potential client, Vaughn Family Wines. Unfortunately for Lola, the Vaughn Family is not interested in doing business with a fledgling company. Eager to prove herself, Lola volunteers to fill a vacant position on the Vaughn sheep farm as a farmhand. At first, Lola doesn’t seem cut out for the tough work of mending fences and wrangling sheep, but she and the dashing station manager Max (Adam Demos) strike up a friendship as he trains her. And, as they open up to one another, Lola discovers that Australia has introduced her to much more than just a love for entrepreneurship with a newfound love for Max. But will Max’s secrets prevent Lola from reaping what she romantically sows! Legend of the Seeker's Craig Horner also stars.

15 comments:

  1. Looks fun! I've been seeing more and more romances set down under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had a very similar one last year with Christina Milian and Adam Demos as well.

      Delete
  2. I might be checking that out when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May 19th. That's my anniversary. Don't think Jason would be thrilled if I made him watch this one on our day, so I'll have to save it for myself to watch at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What will you two lovebirds be doing on the date?

      Delete
    2. Probably nothing. Or maybe out for dinner and a glass of wine. We aren't much into celebrating occasions these days. We're happiest on the couch with snacks and television. We're just old and boring now LOL

      Delete
    3. I feel old and boring myself. I read a study in which they say that when you think that about yourself you die sooner LOL They made a bunch of people think of themselves as younger than they were and to dress younger etc and they lived twenty to ten years longer than those who did not do that. Hope you will not be working on that date.

      Delete
    4. I think May 16 is my last working date until fall. I'll still do a few summer shows randomly here and there, but not the every weekend traveling one I do now. Jason might be working though. I don't think I told you he quit his job of 23 years in February, did I? He's been home with me every day helping me with my stuff since then, but yesterday he left to go to Texas to do some independent consulting on some warehouse operations for a lighting company. They are trying to court him real hard for us to move down that way, but I just don't want to live in Texas, or near a border state, really. So he's remotely doing consults with them from home, but had to fly down to get a feel for the whole operation so he can have the full picture on what he needs to help them change to be successful. He's had like 4 other local companies trying to get him to work for them, but he thinks he really doesn't want to work until autumn either, but there has been one company that if they offer relocation packages to the south east of the country, he's probably going to accept their offer shortly.

      Delete
    5. You said that he was planning too, but not that he finally did it! Oh, so you will be moving to another state if he gets that job? Why South East, is not that where the hurricanes are LOL

      Delete
    6. We won't move for at least another year or two. He'll start work here then transfer to one of their out of state facilities. We are eyeing Tennessee, but we'd also go to the Carolinas, Georgia, Alabama or Louisiana if offered relocation there. We'd really only worry about hurricanes if we are in a coastal state right on the coast, otherwise, they really aren't an issue for us to fret over.

      We'd probably skip Florida though. My bestie is there visiting her dad now and they have an issue with alligators just wandering around the neighborhoods. I'd rather chance a hurricane than crossing an alligator LOL

      Delete
    7. Yes, your menagerie defo would not like gators!

      Delete
  4. He is drool worthy, but Victoria Justice??? Bleh, I can't do it. I can't!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.