Thursday, March 11, 2021

I'M YOUR MAN TRAILER WITH DAN STEVENS AS AN ANDROID IS HERE! 1ST THOMAS JANE PHOTO FROM THE LOST SON WESTERN THRILLER WITH SAM WORTHINGTON

  I'M YOUR MAN TRAILER 
WITH DAN STEVENS AS ANDROID
I'm Your Man has premiered in Berlin
We are still in Europe continuing with the updates from the international productions, today from Germany with the first clip for I'M YOUR MAN fantasy drama written and directed by Maria Schrader, which had its world wide premiere this month at 71st International Berlin Film Festival starring Dan Stevens. The story of the film, inspired by a short story by Emma Braslavsky, revolves around a cynical anthropologist Alma (Maren Eggert) who, in order to raise funds for her research, agrees to participate in an extraordinary experiment: to be a part of a three-week study trial with a humanoid robot named Tom (Dan Stevens), who is designed to fulfil her every need.  

 THE LOST SON WESTERN 
1ST PHOTO WITH THOMAS JANE 
Berlin has also unveiled the first photo of Thomas Jane from western thriller THE LAST SON in which Sam Worthington is LeMay, a murderous outlaw who learns from a soothsayer that he is cursed by a terrible
First photo of Thomas Jane in The Last Son western thriller
prophecy: that he will be killed by one of his sons. To prevent his own death, LeMay tracks down his spawn, whose bloodlines are confirmed by a hereditary birthmark, eventually finding his son Cal (Machine Gun Kelly), who
The movie has been offered to buyers over at Berlin
himself is on a murdering rampage. With bounty hunters and the enigmatic sheriff Solomon (Jane) on their tail, LeMay must find a way to stop his son and end the curse, with the two set on a collision course toward a brutal game of cat-and-mouse.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They say it was shot as a fun comedy, but with serious messages.

      Delete
  2. Not a fan of western, not even John Wayne. I am your man sounds entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed watching Thomas Jane in that HBO TV show Hung. And some others. 🙂 Not into westerns, so... Imma pass on that one. 🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was really lovely when he was young and hung LOL

      Delete
  4. I don't think I could ever kill my son, even if I knew that he would one day kill me and he was on a murderous rampage. It's a hard pass on The Lost Son Western. We need happy things to watch these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But maybe his sons were all nasty bastards who needed killing LOL If they were murderous it is his duty to stop them because he spawned them in the first place.

      Delete
  5. Eh, I don't think either of these are for me today. Jason might like the western though. I did catch him watching a John Wayne movie the other night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that they played Wayne often on our telly when I was a kid but I never liked him for some reason. I do love it that he was a communist.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.