Wednesday, June 24, 2020

1ST LOOK AT LEE PACE AS EMPEROR OF GALAXY IN APPLE'S NEW SF SAGA FOUNDATION TEASER! OVER THE MOON NETFLIX ANIMATED ADVENTURE TRAILER

   'FOUNDATION' TRAILER
SHOWS LEE PACE AS EMPEROR
An unexpected treat for today is the first teaser for Apple's new science fiction saga FOUNDATION which will air next year based on the classic and
The ten episode sf saga is set for 2021 release on Apple TV
award winning novel by Isaac Asimov. The clip starts with creator and director David S. Goyer talking about the production of the epic saga, which
Lee Pace leads the cast as the Galactic Emperor Brother Day
follows a band of exiles on their monumental journey to save humanity and rebuild civilization after the fall of the Galactic Empire. Lee Pace and Jared Harris lead the cast of the lavish ten episode sf saga. 



   'OVER THE MOON' TRAILER
FOR NEW NETFLIX ANIMATION
Over The Moon arrives sometime this Autumn
Netflix has unveiled today a rather ridiculous (not just because the plot is silly but also because it literally shows you the whole film) trailer for their new animated adventure OVER THE MOON which, as a retelling of a classic Chinese myth, hits the streamer this Autumn. Directed by Disney's Oscar winning helmer Glen Keane, it follows a determined, bright young girl with a passion for science who builds a rocket ship to the moon to prove the existence of a legendary Moon Goddess. There she ends up on an unexpected quest, and discovers a whimsical land of fantastical creatures.

12 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about Foundation. Defo gonna give it a watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never able to plough through Asimov's book, but maybe the mini-series of "Foundation" will be easier for me. I like both Lee Pace and Jared Harris as actors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to both of their performances.

      Delete
  3. I won't be renewing my Apple subscription, so I'll miss out on Foundation.

    I do think Over the Moon looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apple TV Plus has, indeed, been disappointing so far.

      Delete
  4. I hadn't heard about this one but our daughter has Netflix so I can look into it at some point. When our daughter moved back in with us to help care for her dad she brought along Netflix and it's been fun watching some of the shows I missed. Lucifer is the first one I watched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netflix always has something interesting in offer.

      Delete
  5. Over the Moon looks adorable, bad trailer and all. I'm going to pass on Foundation since I'm not a huge fan of science fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think most people have seen Lee Pace in a movie or TV series, his catalog feels like it's a really long one! 😃 And Over The Moon looks adorable! 💚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do ever so love the fact that he is gay!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.