Sunday, December 8, 2019

SNOWDOGS ARE SAVING THE DAY IN THE SNOWY TRAILER FOR DISNEY + ADVENTURE TOGO WITH WILLEM DAFOE

      'TOGO' TRAILER
THE UNTOLD TRUE STORY
Here's a trailer that I forgot to show you earlier this week, but it is not too late, I hope, to do it today. If you don't know what to watch this Christmas
Togo will paw its way into your home December 20th
Disney is ready to release their new period set adventure TOGO on December 20th at their Disney + streaming service! Willem Dafoe is a rather strange choice for the lead role in a family movie based on the untold true story set in the winter of 1925 that treks across the treacherous terrain of the Alaskan tundra for an exhilarating and uplifting adventure that will test the strength, courage and determination of one man, Leonhard Seppala, and his lead sled dog, Togo. It is the story of the sled dog, Togo, who led the 1925 serum run, but was considered by most to be too small and weak to lead such an intense race. The movie was directed by Ericson Core who worked on epic TV series Of Kings And Prophets and Still Star Crossed.

14 comments:

  1. This one better not have a sad ending. I feel it might after watching the trailer.

    On a side note, Lady and the Tramp was shit, so Disney + better get their original streaming movies up to par or we're giving up on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did we ever get an animal movie with a happy ending? They always die :(
      I expected it would be shit, that is why I did not promote overly much :) It is the same as that shit Mandalorian, they milking baby Yoda and the series has nothing else except him, it is the worst show I've seen in many years. The same is with Apple's streaming offer. Seems everybody will still stick to Netflix and Amazon.

      Delete
    2. I've heard mixed reviews about Mandalorian. Seems the die hard fans are in favor of it, while everyone else thought it was crap. I do think baby Yoda is cute, and I've never seen a Star Wars film in my life.

      In all honesty, I haven't even used my Netflix in over a month. I've been watching a lot of Amazon these days, or we've torrented a lot of things. Hulu does have some really good shows on it and Allison is especially thrilled that we finally ordered it, but I am still sticking by my original thought of the overall platform being user unfriendly. Though, for now, we will keep it.

      Delete
    3. I hear Britbox is also difficult and faulty to use.

      Delete
  2. How dramatic! Against the wilderness of Alaska,a man and his dog in a frantic race to bring the lifesaving serum.
    Togo is a nice name for a dog. It's also the name of an african country.
    It looks like the movie will be a decent way to spend the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do love snowy movies during holidays! Togo the Dogo :)

      Delete
  3. Very dramatic, I need to know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a great movie! I do hope it has a good ending though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disney must have made Willen Dafoe an offer he couldn't refuse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or he loves dogs so much which we boo and hiss at as cat lovers.

      Delete
  6. I'm with Theresa on this one... it has heartache written all over it. Of course, I'm going to have to watch it any way. :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.