Friday, December 20, 2019

NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS IN SUPER SCARY TRAILER FOR THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW WITH AMY ADAMS, JULIANNE MOORE, GARY OLDMAN

  'THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW'
SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT
The movie is out in cinemas May 15th next year
UNSEEN
A little bit of thrilling suspense for you today! First trailer has been released for THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW in which Amy Adams plays an agoraphobic child psychologist living alone in New York who begins spying on her new neighbours only to witness a disturbing act of violence. Her own life is turned upside down when the woman across the street disappears and she suspects foul play. Shocking secrets are revealed, and no one and nothing is what it seems. Based on a hit novel by A.J. Finn and ready to hit cinemas next May, the film, directed by Joe Wright, also stars
The movie has been pushed to 2020 since the test screenings have left the audience confused and they had to do reshoots! This is also the last ever Fox 2000 film.
Julianne Moore, Gary Oldman, Anthony Mackie and Jennifer Jason Leigh! Check out the suspenseful trailer below and tell us what you think.

16 comments:

  1. This looks really good, and I'm typically not a fan of thriller/suspense flicks! Besides, if it has Amy Adams that's a perk in itself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very scary methinks, both the plot and Amy without make up :)

      Delete
    2. lol, I was going to make a similar comment about the make up, but felt bad because I do like her a lot. I almost didn't recognize her!!

      Delete
    3. I don't know whether she is getting older or is it just the make up, or is it her real face that we've never seen before thanks to make up :)

      Delete
  2. I don't like people staring out of the window; it's scary!
    Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder that makes people feel helpless and embarassed, but it's certainly treatable.

    There's a blogger I follow; she writes mainly on books and things that happen inside her building. In one of her posts, she has revealed that she doesn't usually go beyond her street!? That made me think that perhaps she's a bit agoraphobic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my part of the country it is a habit of old ladies to stare out of their windows or fences every day spying on the neighbourhood because that is all the social life they have, sadly.

      Yes, my mother also does not go further than our block, it is what happens to most depressed people, sadly.

      Delete
  3. I read the book. It was just okay. Thought it would be better with everyone going gaga over it. Sadly, I think the trailer looks worse than the book, so I'll not be watching this one as it took every ounce of energy I had just to keep turning the book pages. I'd probably sleep through the film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the things people are going gaga about seem to be utter garbage, I don't know whether general population is just stupid (we know it is) or the marketing gods are just that good, but it happens to me more often and often to ask myself whether I live in some other dimension because I just cannot believe what kind of books, films, celebrities, music, politicians, people are going crazy about these days. It is as if general standards of good taste no longer exist.

      Delete
    2. I often wonder that myself as well. Like when Twilight and 50 Shades was all the rage, I had to see what the fuss was about. No sooner than picking up both books I was like WTF is this garbage? Bad writing (books) and bad acting (films) and I'm wondering what planet these fans are from?

      Delete
    3. I think we are in the middle of a process of stupifying human race done by the secret rulers of the world in order to rule us more easily.

      Delete
  4. That trailer looks really scary! Seems good though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creepy trailer! I think that movie would give me nightmares!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reminds me a bit of that old Hitchcock classic "Rear Window." I'm not a big fan of thriller/horror/suspense but this actually looks intriguing to me. I like Amy Adams without makeup! I think it makes her look younger and more vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Younger? I was gonna say she looks like she is over 50 in the film.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.