JOSH HARTNETT TRAILER
FOR NETFLIX NEWFOUNDLAND SET SERIES
Netflix has released suspenseful long trailer with Josh Hartnett in the six episode series BELOW set at Newfoundland created by
Jesse McKeown about a mysterious sea creature
terrorizing a remote town, and Hartnett as a
hard-bitten fisherman who must fight to protect his family, his
community, and his vanishing way of life. The series will arrive October 8th!
![]() |
| Below will start October 8th at Netflix |
THIS NEW TV SERIES FOLLOWS
Calvin Penney (Josh Hartnett) a big‑hearted but stubborn fisherman
living in a small Newfoundland town, who’s still haunted by his father’s
mysterious death from decades ago. When an unidentified sea creature
begins terrorizing his hometown, Calvin must fight to hold his
close-knit community together. Determined to keep his son Wade (Charlie
Heaton) and the rest of his family safe, he teams up with a visiting
marine
researcher (Mackenzie Davis) to confront the creature and reveal
the island’s buried secrets before it’s too late. Blending local myth,
thrilling
suspense, and heartfelt humor, this twisty six-part limited
series dives into themes of family, community, and change – both
terrifying and inevitable. Check out the brand new trailer below and tell us what you think, will you be streaming?
close-knit community together. Determined to keep his son Wade (Charlie
Heaton) and the rest of his family safe, he teams up with a visiting
marine
researcher (Mackenzie Davis) to confront the creature and reveal
the island’s buried secrets before it’s too late. Blending local myth,
thrilling
suspense, and heartfelt humor, this twisty six-part limited
series dives into themes of family, community, and change – both
terrifying and inevitable. Check out the brand new trailer below and tell us what you think, will you be streaming?

Not exactly what we usually watch, but given a chance, might watch it.
ReplyDeleteIt is exactly the type of series I like, I love supernatural mysteries set in cold, secluded spaces and places.
DeleteSe ve interesante. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteMui interesante.
DeleteIt's not my usual watch, but I did like the trailer. And Josh has that boyish charm that makes him a bit irresistible, so I've got this one on my list already.
ReplyDeleteIt is so weird watching him as a father! I do not want to play fathers in Hollywood, I am to young for it LOL
DeleteWell, I'm over here running into schoolmates and they have their grandkids in tow. And I'm like when the hell did we become old enough for grandkids?
DeleteIt is so weird! And Anne Hathaway playing mother to Tom Holland! Like what the what?
Delete