Sunday, July 19, 2026

SEE ALAN RITCHSON TRYING TO SAVE A YOUNG GIRL'S LIFE IN RUNNER HIGH SPEED EXPLOSIVE THRILLER MOVIE TRAILER

    RUNNER TRAILER   
FOR NEW ALAN RITCHSON ACTION MOVIE
Runner starts running September 11th
This one is not to be confused with Gal Gadot's The Runner movie which I announced a few days ago, but it also has its lead hero running! RUNNER also hits cinemas the same month, but September 11th and beside Alan Ritchson also stars Owen Wilson and Rodrigo Santoro. This high octane dynamic action thriller was directed by Scott Waugh. 
 
Wonderfully ripped Alan Ritchson takes the lead role as a former soldier who is thrown into a brutal race against time when a critical medical delivery makes him the target of a ruthless cartel. The delivery is liver which will save a little girl's life. In the movie set in Brisbane he has just three hours to fulfill the life saving delivery! The movie comes from Angel studios whose movies are becoming more and more lucrative at the box office!
  

8 comments:

  1. Haven't watched anything from Owen Wilson in a long time..the movie seems quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike Gal's, I do think this is more up Jason's alley. I'm sure with the addition of Wilson, it will lend a comedic edge to an otherwise tense plot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see the comical elements in the trailer, but it is weird since they are trying to save a little girls life.

      Delete
  3. I like the images.
    I enjoy old movies...LOL! Old for me is in the early 1900s to 1940s, before "my time", since I was born in 1956.
    Thank you so much for sharing, Dezmond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to watch classics, but mostly the historical adventure ones, like Ivanhoe and Prisoner of Zenda and that stuff.

      Delete
  4. I love him. I'll definitely be watching this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esta si la dejo pasar. No me gusto cuando intente ver la serie. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.