Saturday, December 18, 2021

WITCHER: BLOOD ORIGIN EPIC SERIES TEASER WITH MICHELLE YEOH, LAURENCE O'FUARAIN! HOW I MET YOUR FATHER TV COMEDY TRAILER WITH KIM CATTRALL, HILARY DUFF IS HERE! CHARLIE COX, OLGA KURYLENKO TO LEAD NETFLIX TREASON SERIES

 THE WITCHER: BLOOD ORIGIN 
FIRST TEASER TRAILER
The arrival of Witcher's second season today also brought us first teaser for THE WITCHER: BLOOD ORIGIN spin off series which arrives sometime this year set in an elven world 1,200 years before the timeline of the original
The series should arrive sometime later this year
series and describing the creation of the first prototype Witcher, and the events that lead to the pivotal Conjunction of the Spheres, when the worlds of
Laurence O'Fuarain takes the male lead in the series
monsters, men, and elves merged to become one. Michelle Yeoh stars as a sword-elf named Scian, who is on a quest to retrieve a sacred stolen sword.
Michelle Yeoh plays an Elven swordswoman
Laurence O’Fuarain leads the cast as a warrior named Fjall, who will team up with a band of allies in a quest for vengeance. Jacob Collins Levy also stars!
 
 
 NETFLIX ORDERS TREASON 
SERIES STARRING CHARLIE COX AND OLGA KURYLENKO
What a lovely pairing, right? As Netflix informs us today, they have ordered a six part drama series TREASON starring Olga Kurylenko, Charlie Cox and Oona Chaplin.  It follows Adam Lawrence, trained and groomed by MI6, whose career seems set. But when the past catches up with
Charlie Cox and Olga Kurylenko will lead the six part drama
him in the form of Kara, a Russian spy with whom he shares a complicated past, he is forced to question everything and everyone in his life. A triangular relationship forms between Kara, Adam and his wife, Maddy; three people who are trying to expose each other’s secrets, navigate political and diplomatic relationships, whilst hanging onto their personal lives, and those they love most.
 
 HOW I MET YOUR FATHER 
HULU'S SITCOM TRAILER IS OUT
Hulu has released trailer for their new multicam sitcom HOW I MET YOUR FATHER which arrives January 18th with first two episodes. The story  takes
New multicam sitcom arrives January 18th
place in the near future, as Sophie (Kim Cattrall and Hilary Duff) tells her son the story of how she met his father. Then it catapults us back to the year 2022, where Sophie and her close-knit group of friends — Jesse (Chris Lowell), Valentina (Francia Raisa), Charlie (Tom Ainsley), Ellen (Tien Tran) and Sid (Suraj Sharma) — are in the midst of figuring out who they are, what they want out of life, and how to fall in love in the age of dating apps and limitless options! The series is a spin off of How I Met Your Mother which ended seven years ago. Josh Peck will recur as Drew, the handsome vice principal at Jesse’s elementary school.

10 comments:

  1. I wasn't so sure about How I Met Your Father, but I feel like I'd enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks cute, and I do love the looks of Tom Ainsley!

      Delete
  2. My husband will for sure watch The Witcher. Nothing for me though :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better luck next time. I will have something German tomorrow, actually.

      Delete
  3. Not a huge Hilary Duff fan, but like Jax, I do think I would like How I Met Your Father. It will fill the void left by Young and Hungry and Baby Daddy, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob Hearts Abashola is currently on a break, so I'm watching that Pretty Smart shit with Emily Osmund and Gregg Skulkin. Oh, my, what a craptastic crap that is, I'm only watching it for Gregg Me Some Skulkin. I also watched the first episode of Sex and the City's And Just Like That and it was the most embarrassing thing I've ever watched, I felt strangely unpleasant and ashamed in their name throughout that vile garbage. And it ends with them killing Mr Big because they want Carrie to go lesbie and hit it off with some nonbinary person. I mean you killed him for THAT???? And before that she asked him to jerk for her... and I was like, what the what, why am I watching this foul cesspool of TV garbage??? They humiliated him massively. And Miranda is suddenly stupid, as if she hasn't be a lawyer for three decades, and Charlotte is suddenly superficial and vain... vile, vile, vile thing...

      Delete
    2. They should have just stopped Sex and the City after the series had its run. The movies really killed it for me. I heard they killed Big off and I was like WTF!? He had a small role but was such a vital character to the story. I won't watch that crap now for a million dollars.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.