Wednesday, December 29, 2021

GO ON AN ADVENTURE WITH DON QUIXOTES' GREAT GRANDSON IN QUIXOTES: THE HEIRS OF LA MANCHA ANIMATED MOVIE! TRAILER AND TEASER ARE HERE!

 QUIXOTES ANIMATED MOVIE 
THE HEIRS OF LA MANCHA
Something animated for you today coming from Studio 100 Film who have released official teaser for QUIXOTES: THE HEIRS OF LA MANCHA
The film will arrive sometime at the end of 2022
animated movie which will arrive at the end of the next year as a co production between Germany and Argentina. 
 
Based on the Cervantes classic the story follows 11 year old Alfonso, the great great great grandson of the famous Don Quixote, and his three imaginary and musical rabbit friends. When his hometown is threatened by a powerful storm, caused by an evil corporation who wants to own the land, capable of destroying everything in its path, Alfonso is joined by Pancho (the great-great-great-grandson of Sancho Panza) and
The movie was directed by Gonzalo Gutierrez
Victoria. Together they set out to save their beloved town of La Mancha and along the way Alfonso discovers the power of friendship and finds his first love.

11 comments:

  1. I loved Peter O'Toole as Don Quixote. This should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this isn't the cutest thing ever!! If I had imaginary friends, three musical rabbits would be at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does help when your imaginary friends are musical.

      Delete
  3. The hoe down music reminds me of I want to say Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby, a book and record that I had as a child. This one looks fun, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear, that sounds positively bizarre LOL

      Delete
    2. Oh, shit, I google it, I remember that one, I have a feeling they would call it racist these days.... I think I was a bit scared from the Tar Baby when I was lil'.... But I was also scared of Tom and Jerry's housekeeper and also of Tina Turner for some reason....

      Delete
    3. I was thinking the same thing, that book probably wouldn't fly in today's climate LOL

      Delete
    4. No way, Hose. Not today. I just watched Christmas Castle last night and it had a very African black woman in the middle of a small Scottish village near Edinbourgh. The film was beautiful and the cast was great too.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.