The second season finale will arrive this November
Hulu has released a trailer for the second part of the second season of their RIVALS series which will continue season two with six more episodes from November 11th! Picking up after the gut-wrenching mid-series finale, Tony Baddingham and Declan O’Hara’s battle for the Cotswolds crown reaches fever pitch, while Rupert Campbell-Black is forced to confront his own personal demons. Against a backdrop of hedonistic parties, Bonfire Night chaos, the Hampshire Hunt Ball and a turbulent Christmas, affairs unravel, alliances fracture and rivalries intensify. Caught in the middle of the frenzied franchise war, Taggie O’Hara must find the courage to follow her heart, while those around her face the consequences of ambition, power and secrets that can no longer remain hidden. But as series two draws to a close, who will get their happy ending? The cast led again by David Tennant, Alex Hassell andAidan Turner is joined by Rupert Evans as erudite headmaster David Hawkley, and Santiago Cabrera as Argentinian Polo legend Alejandro Mendoza. The third season has already been ordered.
Tennant and Turner together make this tempting. I’d like to see how they play off each other when things get nasty. I suspect I’d enjoy the arguments more than the parties, which probably makes me a terrible guest.
GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.
This looks interesting. Thank you for sharing, Dezmond.
ReplyDeleteIt is a fan series.
DeleteHaven't got a chance to watch season 1 yet...would love to though since we adore David Tennant.
ReplyDeleteIt is quite dynamic and entertaining.
DeleteI’m looking forward to having time to watch this one eventually. I’m glad to hear it’s getting such positive reviews.
ReplyDeleteI think you will like it, it is such a fun and irreverent series.
DeleteÉ uma ótima sugestão pra assistir Dezmond, feliz quinta-feira bjs.
ReplyDeleteGracias.
DeleteGracias por la reseña. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteBe welcome.
DeleteTennant and Turner together make this tempting. I’d like to see how they play off each other when things get nasty. I suspect I’d enjoy the arguments more than the parties, which probably makes me a terrible guest.
ReplyDeleteIt really is a fun show with a lot of quick clapbacks and revengeful scenes plus a lot of delightful nudity in it LOL
Delete