Wednesday, July 1, 2026

SEE LOUIS HOFMANN SAVE 23000 LIVES IN THE TRAILER FOR NEW NETFLIX MOVIE

   23000 LIVES TRAILER  
FOR NETFLIX MOVIE WITH LOUIS HOFMANN
The movie will stream this July on Netflix
If you are in love with German actor Louis Hofmann like we have been for years, you will be happy to hear that his new moving drama film 23000 LIVES will be available for streaming on Netflix from July 17th! Inspired by the true story of the NGO Jugend Rettet, this drama follows a group of young people who no longer want to stand by and watch as countless refugees die in the Mediterranean on their way to Europe. With no experience in sea rescue, they launch a crowdfunding campaign, buy an old fishing vessel, and go on to save the lives of more than 23,000 people. But what begins as a shared mission full of hope and determination soon puts their understanding of law and justice to a severe test. Check out the trailer below:
 

19 comments:

  1. Hello, Dezmond! I am NOT in love with any German, American, British or French actors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am sad to hear it, dear Irina, us Slavic people are taught to love all nations and races, not to be racist or chauvinistic like the people in the West often are. I love people if they are good and talented, it does not matter to me which nationality they are. Sure,Germans have killed millions of my people, but it certainly was not Hofmann above.

      Delete
    2. Of course, this German actor didn't kill anyone. But German politicians are once again fueling another world war. And they're supported by Great Britain, France, and now Italy and Poland, which have also become the most Russophobic countries.
      If they have a toothache, they blame Russia, not the decline in healthcare in their own country. After all, it's Russia's fault that they give all their money to Ukraine.

      Delete
    3. I understand all of that and agree with you, but what has an actor have to do with that? Americans have bombed my country many times and yet I do not hate American actors for it, why would I, unless they openly supported it, which most of them had not. Julian Hofmann above actually fights for innocent human lives in the film above, which is a good cause, no matter which country he comes from.

      Delete
    4. I find it odd to generalize any nationality just because you don't like their government. I am loving the social media videos of foreign tourists visiting us during the world cup and they are shocked to find that US citizens are nothing like the way their media portrays us. We are a very friendly, welcoming, and helpful bunch and I'm glad to see eyes are being opened finally. It's like when people ask me if the French were rude while we were there because we've heard that all our lives. I found them to be the most lovely people I've met on my travels. Step away from the noise and get to know people before making such assumptions. Dislike people individually on the content of their character. But to group an entire race or nationality into a pit of loathing because of the country they were born into is crazy.

      Delete
    5. It is, although it is understandable given that Americans have always tried to destroy Russia and are doing it now too by enticing that crazy psycho Zelenski in Ukraine. Still, we have had here so many wars with Croatia and yet I do not hate any Croat and sane Croats do not hate us, hate the politicians, they are the vile ones.

      Delete
  2. Don't know about the guy, actually have never seen him in any show or series here..and he looks too feminine for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus, Angelina, he is literally your most popular actor with so many English and Deutsch films and shows.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a political hot spot. I love the concept! Wonder how the messaging plays out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He probably realizes that most of them are there through organised crime gangs which smuggle desperate people.

      Delete
  4. I've liked Louis Hofmann ever since I first saw him in Dark, and especially because of his performance in Under sandet (Land of Mine). He plays very different kinds of roles well, and that's something I like in an actor, among other things. So I'll definitely keep your recommendation in mind because I try to watch everything he does. A big hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved him since like always LOL But he stole my heart in "Centre of my World" movie. And also in "Lilies not for Me" film, which I wrote here, I think, before. Glad to have in you someone who knows and respects his work, Angelito. Returning the sweaty hug!

      Delete
    2. PS Angelito, forgot to tell ya that your TVE broadcaster has bought A Woman of Substance series and will air it in your country.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing about this, Dezmond.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes law and doing the right thing come with blurred lines. It's like the ICE agents and citizens clashing here. People need to understand the law and how to legally fight the system to keep everyone safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it is such a clusterfuck, excuse my French.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.