Monday, September 21, 2026

SEE INTERGALACTIC EPIC ACTION IN THE TRAILER FOR NEW SF SERIES MIDDAY WITH MAXIM MATVEYEV, YURI KOLOKOLNIKOV AND YULIYA SNIGIR

   MIDDAY SF SERIES  
TRAILER BRINGS INTERGALACTIC ACTION
Midday starts this October in Russia
Straight from Russia at the beginning of the week arrives stunning trailer for their new six part science fiction series MIDDAY (Полдень) which will hit their streamers Kion and Okko October 1st starring Maxim Matveyev, Yuri Kolokolnikov and Yuliya Snigir
 
 
THE EARTH
 has become the embodiment of humanistic utopia. The head of the Board for Contacts with Extraterrestrial Civilizations, Rudolf Sikorski, instructs Maxim Kammerer to find Lev Abalkin, a progressor who mysteriously disappeared after contact with the super civilization of the Wanderers. TheAbalkin group explored the planet Hope, which died as a result of a monstrous experiment conducted there by the Wanderers. After contact with them, Abalkin kills his partner and flies to Earth to launch a process similar to that which destroyed Hope. Maxim manages to get into the trail of Abalkin, but he is always one step ahead of him.
 

10 comments:

  1. You already know science fiction is not really my thing, but following the hunt for one dangerous man interests me more than the intergalactic side of the story. I must admit that a title like Midday made me expect lunch, not the possible destruction of Earth.
    On another note, yesterday I finished watching Lalka, one of the series you featured on your blog, and I have to say I loved it. A big Hugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems Lalka is a hit, because you are not the first one to tell me you liked it. I will watch it as well at some point. I downloaded Forever Home this weekend and watched The End of Oak Street movie with Ewan and Hathaway. Returning the hug.

      Delete
  2. This new SF series Midday looks fantastic — great cast and a strong Strugatsky-inspired storyline. Can’t wait for the October 1 release on Kion and Okko!

    https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their sf novels are such a hit in Russia and not just in Russia.

      Delete
  3. Un tema particolarmente interessante, quello della fantascienza, che con questa serie, vedrà l'attenzione di molti.
    Buona settimana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosto muito de ficção parece ser uma boa série, Dezmond ótima semana bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this was playing here, I might watch it.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.