STUCK UP & STUPID
TV SERIES ADAPTATION ANNOUNCED
Australian streamer
Stan has announced that they will make an eight episode series out of
STUCK UP & STUPID Jane Austen
Pride And Prejudice modern reimagining novel by
Angourie Rice and
Kate Rice, a multi-generational story about family, friendship, romance and fame! When a
 |
| Yvonne Strahovski, Angourie Rice, Brendon Tremblay will star |
group of Hollywood stars arrives at the secluded Pippi Beach for the summer, local Lily Bennet quickly finds herself clashing with the superficial and arrogant movie star Dorian Khan. But as circumstance and undeniable chemistry continue to throw them together, Lily discovers that she and Dorian may have more in common than first thought. Angourie, who wrote the novel
 |
| Antonia Eaton, Ed Oxenbould, Rob Mills will also star |
with her mother, will take the lead role alongside
Brendon Tremblay, Yvonne Strahovski, Raff Law, Antonia Eaton,
Oliver Edis, Ed Oxenbould, Brooke Satchwell, Julia Morris,
Luke Carroll, Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Hannah Gadsby, Erika Heynatz, Sophie Monk,
Christian Wilkins and
Rob Mills.
I like Yvonne Strahovski so I'll tune in because of her.
ReplyDeleteAustralians rarely make it bad, so I have hopes for this one as well. Although, I am currently watching Dear Life and for some reason it hasn't gripped me.
DeleteI guess they can't win them all.
DeleteIt is not bad, I just cannot warm up to the lead character, it is that series, if you remember, about a woman who husband is killed and she goes and meets people who got his organ transplants.
DeleteI get it. Sometimes you hope to resonate with characters or plotlines a little more going in and end up disappointed. There are so many films and series I feel that way about lately. I've actually been falling asleep every night halfway through a movie. Nothing has grabbed me lately it seems.
DeleteThe same goes for today's music.
Delete