MATCHBOX MOVIE TRAILER
The latest toy to big screen adaptation has just got a high speed trailer! MATCHBOX will arrive to Apple TV + October 9th starring John Cena, Jessica Biel and Corey Stoll in an action packed, globe trotting adventure about a group of friends since childhood who have their lives upended when undercover CIA agent Sean (John Cena), their long-absent former leader, returns to their small town and unwittingly gets them embroiled in a frantic international pursuit to save the
world. See the trailer below for the Mattel iconic matchbox sized toy vehicles inspired movie and tell us what you think.
world. See the trailer below for the Mattel iconic matchbox sized toy vehicles inspired movie and tell us what you think. 

That might be ok. Jessica Biel hasn't been in much that I've seen in a while.
ReplyDeleteYour grandson would probably like it.
DeleteHi Dezmond, this isn't my type of movie, but I love that first photo with the tire tracks in the sand.
ReplyDeleteIt is a nice teaser poster
DeleteDezmond, I don't like American films. When cars explode and people fight, it's propaganda of violence.
ReplyDeleteI tend to agree with that, but here they are trying to save the world from the villains. The film is based on car toys that little boys like to play with.
DeleteWhile it's not one I'll be watching, I know it's something my nephews are going to love!
ReplyDeleteThe kids will love it! In watched Masters of the Universe last weekend, it was terrible and cute at the same time, but I slept through last twenty minutes since it lasts for more than two hours lol
DeleteI have heard that one is awful, so I was putting it on the back burner. I'll still watch it at some point, but I'm not rushing to do so anytime soon.
DeleteGalitzin was not interesting to watch, he is sometimes so dull looking and ugly, but he does have that warm something something about him, still would cast someone else in that role.
Delete