DANIEL EPIC TRAILER
While we are roasting in this ungodly summer heat, there is a Biblical character who experienced even bigger temperatures. Today I can share with you first posters and an exciting epic adventure trailer for DANIEL: THE FIERY FURNACE which should arrive into cinemas September 11th directed by the Kooman brothers! The film stars Mena Massoud (Aladdin) as the prophet Daniel and Elijah Alexander (The Chosen) as King Nebuchadnezzar. From the sun-baked streets of Jerusalem to the power centre of ancient Babylon, this is more than a movie. It’s a reminder that even in the darkest times, God still delivers, still speaks, and still raises up unlikely heroes who refuse to bow. 

THIS BRAND NEW MOVIE
highlights Daniel's rise in Babylon and the legendary biblical
account of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Rather than worship the
ruthless king's
golden image, these three men choose to be cast into a
blazing furnace, setting the stage for a miraculous rescue. During the
Jewish exile to Babylon, Daniel
and his friends face trials as Babylon's
armies conquer Jerusalem. Under King Nebuchadnezzar, they gain royal
favor but make enemies. Their faith is tested
at the fiery furnace. Check out the epic movie trailer below and tell us what you think, will you be watching this Autumn?
golden image, these three men choose to be cast into a
blazing furnace, setting the stage for a miraculous rescue. During the
Jewish exile to Babylon, Daniel
and his friends face trials as Babylon's
armies conquer Jerusalem. Under King Nebuchadnezzar, they gain royal
favor but make enemies. Their faith is tested
at the fiery furnace. Check out the epic movie trailer below and tell us what you think, will you be watching this Autumn?

I will pass this one too.
ReplyDeleteToday is really cooler :-)) Now it's 20C, but this afternoon will probably rise to 32C.
Lucky you, we are having two hottest days of the year today and tomorrow, with well over 47C in the streets.
DeleteThe trailer looks really promising, but this historical and biblical genre disappoints me most of the time once I've actually watched the film. I'll definitely watch it if it gets released over here, though—they can always surprise me. Quite often, it's the soundtrack or the costumes that save these films. Without a doubt, The Chosen is still my favorite. Discovering it was a real surprise, and I'm a huge fan of it.
ReplyDeleteI still have not watched those three Biblical films on Biblical wives that aired during Easter on ABC. Biblical stuff usually bore me, but I do love costumes and sets. I tried watching Mary on Netflix with Hopkins last year and fell asleep within first ten minutes.
DeleteA painfully boring and ridiculous movie. I still can't understand why Anthony Hopkins agreed to be part of it.
DeleteIt is always very flattering when they offer you a role of a king!
DeleteA história de Daniel é incrível, Deus foi com ele, gosto de produções sobre as história da bíblia, Dezmond feliz segunda-feira abraços.
ReplyDeleteGracias, Lucimar.
DeleteThank you for sharing, Dezmond. Please stay cool, hydrated and safe as much as you can.
ReplyDeleteI work at home, so I will survive, but so many people have already died in Europe, thousands of them. It is literally like somebody is roasting us alive from up above, so hot that your skin sizzles in seconds.
DeleteDezmond, I've seen some movies based on the Bible and they were interesting.
ReplyDeleteThey are always very epic!
DeleteLet's not mention this ungodly heat. I am praying the rains come next week and cool things down a bit. We have no air conditioning in the buildings at the market, so people don't stay around to shop long. We had a dismal sales week last week and I don't want a second week of this stupidity.
ReplyDeleteWe finally had five minutes of rain last evening, but not sure what it refreshed given that all plants have already turned into corpses. Still, it was nice sleeping with 20C at night instead 28 or 29C. We are supposed to get 14C on Saturday night, which will be the lowest in like two months or more. Why don't you get a small portable AC unit for the shop, they are cheap and better than nothing, our grocer has one next to her stall.
DeleteWe have a lot of high powered fans in our building so it does stay cool in ours for the most part, but hardly any of the other vendors do. They are glorified sheds so they wouldn't hold any air conditioning anyways. We're located halfway through a 40 acre market, so by the time the shoppers get to us they are exhausted and hot and over the experience on those really steaming days. Even with our fans, they are just ready to leave the whole market by then.
DeleteWe are having a little lavander and honey fair at our little greenmarket 50 meters from my house, they put up tents but it is surrounded by asphalt so I managed maybe two minutes there and run away home. Did not even find some cheap honey for my supplies.
Delete