Saturday, June 12, 2021

WATCH GORGEOUS 19TH CENTURY SET EIFFEL MOVIE TRAILER WITH ROMAIN DURIS, EMMA MACKEY, PIERRE DELADONCHAMPS!

   EIFFEL MOVIE TRAILER   
IS HERE WITH ROMAIN DURIS!
Eiffel will arrive to cinemas this August
We've followed the production on this one for years (it was originally pitched in 1997!) and now it is finally arriving to cinemas later this August, so Pathe has released first, rather gorgeous, trailer for their EIFFEL movie starring Romain Duris, Emma Mackey and our dear Pierre Deladon champs. Scheduled for August 25th release and directed by Martin Bourboulon, the film's storyline takes its cue from Eiffel's search for inspiration as he comes under pressure to design something spectacular for the 1889 Paris
The love story in the film is based on reality
World Fair. 
  THE STORY OF EIFFEL
Having just finished his collaboration on the Statue of Liberty, celebrated engineer Gustave Eiffel is on top of the world. Now, the French government is pressuring him to design something spectacular for the 1889 Paris World Fair, but Eiffel simply wants to design the subway. Suddenly, everything changes when Eiffel crosses paths with a mysterious woman from his past. Their long lost, forbidden passion inspires him to change the Paris skyline forever. You will never look at the Eiffel Tower the same way again!

16 comments:

  1. I didn't love Paris and swore I never needed to go back after our first trip there, but lately I feel like it's calling to me. The Eiffel Tower was closed for Bastille Day, then because France won the World Cup the following day so our tickets got canceled so I absolutely must go back so I can go in it. And grab some of their amazing pastries. For now though, I suppose the movie will have to hold me over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't blame France on your bad timing, deary LOL

      Delete
    2. I’ll blame them for charging me full price on attractions then shutting them down early because of the World Cup. I had to fight with my credit card company on several refunds from France. Honestly, I feel like I saw all that I needed to see in the short time we were there, but dammit, I dream of their pastries often and that’s enough to make me want to book a flight back.

      Delete
    3. Ya should just visit Italy next time, they have nice bites too.

      Delete
    4. I so want to! Jason and I are starting to make our next travel plans and it's high on the list.

      Delete
    5. I bet corona will erupt again as soon as you step on the plain LOL

      Delete
    6. There is not even a question about it.

      Delete
  2. Still don't get why people are so crazy for Eiffel Tower...but to each his own. Have a fantastic weekend, Deezy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing it is because it was the largest building evah back in the days when it was constructed. Imagine constructing something like that back when you did not really have today's machines and computers, he had to calculate everything by hand.

      Delete
  3. I really like that unusual promotional poster for the movie. 🙂 Actually, both of them are great and impressive in their own ways. 👍🏻

    And the fact it's been first pitched back in 1997... Now that's crazy. Been a while since then, haha! 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, some things are not destined to happen quickly, obviously. It is interesting that the actors who were originally supposed to star are now old (Depardieu and Adjani, methinks, were the option back in the 90s).

      Delete
  4. Is it a romantic film or it is romantic film because of the eiffel is symbol of the ramanticism.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m all in on this one. I was 9 when they first pitched this.. either I’m really old or this is going to be the best, most meticulously planned movie ever. Theresa’s comment makes me sad because going to France is my dream. I have a savings account called “Jaclyn’s Paris Fund” where I save all my personal gifts for the dream trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't go in the middle of holidays or protests or celebrations like she did LOL

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.