Thursday, June 24, 2021

LEONARDO PRODUCERS WORKING ON TWO NEW EPIC SERIES ON CARAVAGGIO AND MICHELANGELO BESIDE SANDOKAN! OTTO BATHURST PREPARING EPIC NEW FRANKENSTEIN TV SERIES

 CARAVAGGIO & MICHELANGELO
GETTING THEIR OWN SERIES
While we are waiting for Lux Vide to bring us new Sandokan series with Can Yaman, the news comes that after Leonardo series in which Aidan Turner played famous Da Vinci, they are planning to also make two epic series about his fellow painters CARAVAGGIO and MICHELANGELO! Minamata and The White Crow director Andrew Levitas is already
These two new series will continue trilogy started with Leonardo
developing these new projects. Michelangelo and Caravaggio represent the completion of a trilogy on the great Renaissance artists that began with Leonardo. The stories of larger-than-life artists and characters will be told with a modern cut and language! Michelangelo actually appeared in Leonardo series as they were rivals, while Caravaggio worked in the 16th century Rome.

FRANKENSTEIN EPIC TV SERIES
UNDER OTTO BATHURST'S HELM
Otto Bathurst is producing and helming
Speaking of epic series, Otto Bathurst from Peaky Blinders, Robin Hood and Halo will direct FRANKENSTEIN TV series adaptation for Black Box and Stone Village. Penned by Bradley McManus, it will have the story set in pre Victorian Europe, and focusing on the behaviors and obsessions of a scientist exploring the fine thread between life and death, all set against the context of a year in which dependence on scientific breakthroughs has been paramount. The series is envisioned as a returning one, not an event mini series.

12 comments:

  1. Frenkestain epic series look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say they will focus on the man behind Frankenstein not the monster.

      Delete
  2. Just when I was complaining about nothing good to watch, you surprise me with these two today. I will look forward to both, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't expect that they will arrive anytime this year, though. Hope they cast someone good in Caravaggio and Michelangelo, maybe Julian Morris, Leo Suter or Tom Weston Jones.

      Delete
    2. Ohhh, we haven't seen Julian Morris lately. He gets my vote!

      Delete
    3. I've checked out his IMDB he hasn't worked in about a year or two, kill me if I know why, he should be the busiest celebrity out there if you ask me. He is probably working in theatre or something. I feel like I've missed him all my life, we never get nearly enough of him.

      Delete
    4. He's like Jean Luc. I think we don't see nearly enough of either of them. I think there needs to be a sitcom created where they play brothers and we can just sit there and swoon over them both at the same time.

      Delete
  3. I need to watch this FRANKENSTEIN as I have never watched one before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same but, I'm not crazy about the old-looking movies/TV shows so, don't know if I finally actually will. 🀷‍♂️

      Delete
    2. The last one I watched was the one with James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe, which wasn't all that bad actually, visually very stunning.

      Delete
  4. These both look pretty good, although I won't go out of my way for Frankenstein. I've seen so many different versions of it that the story gets played out for me.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.