Sunday, February 16, 2020

A MERMAID IN PARIS FANTASY DRAMA TRAILER WITH NICOLAS DUVAUCHELLE AS A LOVESTRUCK CROONER IS HERE!

'A MERMAID IN PARIS' TRAILER
 A CROONER AND A MERMAID
Something French and surreal for you today: the first trailer for French fantasy romance A MERMAID IN PARIS (Une Sirene À Paris) which is ready to swim into French cinemas March 11th. Conveniently set in
There is also a music album inspired by the book
Paris in 2016 right after the floods that almost have submerged the Alexandre III bridge, this charming drama sees French superhunk Nicolas Duvauchelle playing a heartbroken crooner Gaspard, who had vowed never to fall in love again and who rescues a mermaid in Paris and slowly falls in love with her. He, the man who suffered from having loved too much, and she, the creature who never knew love, will get to know each other. The role of the mermaid went to Marilyn Lima,
The film is based on a book by Mathias Malzieu who also directs it
while the cast also includes Almodovar's favourite actress Rossy De Palma and Tcheky Karyo. The film was directed by Mathias Malzieu who adapts his own 2019 book with this film. 

10 comments:

  1. Positively charming. Like a modern day Splash (I LOVED the one with Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah back in the 80's)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally forgot about that one! Daryl was always so weird looking. Is she still alive?

      Delete
    2. I think she is. I'm sure we would have heard about it if she passed.

      Delete
    3. There are celebs who I think are dead and they're not, and also the ones who died and I forgot LOL Like, I've recently seen an article on Britanny Murphy, I totally forgot she died years ago...

      Delete
  2. Yup, looks like a Splash remake. Could be fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this!! Two of my favorite things - Paris & mermaids. While most kiddies are swooning over unicorns, my soft spot was always mermaids. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wondered how they reproduced, having, you know, no visible modest spots...

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.