WINTER TV SERIES
FIRST TRAILER WITH RICHARD ARMITAGE
ITV has released first trailer for their new six part mini TV series WINTER which, set in Bristol, follows Dr Ethan Winter (Richard Armitage), one of the most gifted pathologists of his generation, whose analytical ability and instinct for reading victims make him an invaluable asset to murder investigations. His unorthodox, rule-breaking methods bring him
into partnership with DI Lauren Bell (Annabel Scholey), a meticulous and driven detective. Together, they form a formidable team, combining forensic insight with sharp investigative work to solve complex cases, while a deeper serial narrative unfolds: Winter is haunted by the unsolved murder of someone close to him and is conducting his own unofficial investigation — a dangerous pursuit that threatens to consume him.The series will air on Masterpiece in USA.
into partnership with DI Lauren Bell (Annabel Scholey), a meticulous and driven detective. Together, they form a formidable team, combining forensic insight with sharp investigative work to solve complex cases, while a deeper serial narrative unfolds: Winter is haunted by the unsolved murder of someone close to him and is conducting his own unofficial investigation — a dangerous pursuit that threatens to consume him.The series will air on Masterpiece in USA.
I would watch this. I'll have to look for it.
ReplyDeleteNo air date yet.
DeleteAs I get older (will be 70 in October), I am noticing that the actors I am most familiar with (well, many of them, anyway), are no longer here. The only way I get to see them is on older movies.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate all you share, Dezmond. Thank you so much for sharing.
Dicky above is not a new actor, he has been acting for twenty years at least, you might remember him from the newer version of North and South epic saga.
DeleteStill unfamiliar with him...but there are just so many actors, it's hard to keep up. I don't watch many movies and I hardly watch TV anymore unless it is a documentary or animal/nature show. I also watch some classic gameshows.
DeleteOh, by the way, the Blogger news reader is dead today! Not a single new post shows in it and the posts that are there (since this morning) all read as "1 day ago." I hope enough people try to let Google know about all this, because it can be frustrating, especially for those who post on a daily basis. (I just post twice a week), but still, it would be nice that people actually know I made a new post.
DeleteHe is not the most famous of actors, but he has a huge and very loving fandom indeed. I think Blogger knows about it, but either does not care or cannot solve it, we did tell them many times over at their help forum.
DeleteDeseo verla. Te mando un beso
ReplyDeleteGracias.
DeleteStill can't picture him as a pathologist..as an spy, police or business guru, Richard Armitage can play well though.
ReplyDeleteMaybe he will surprise you, I myself prefer him in naughty series.
DeleteJust enough episodes to keep me engaged. I’ll be in the lookout for it.
ReplyDeleteIt will be on PBS in USA.
Delete