Friday, September 11, 2026

CRIMSON MOTH WITCH BOOK SAGA FROM KRISTEN CICCARELLI TO BE TURNED INTO A FANTASY TV SERIES

   CRIMSON MOTH SAGA  
TO BE TURNED INTO A FANTASY TV SERIES
Crimson Moth will be turned into a series
Another small screen adaptation of a fantasy book saga comes from Georgia Lee, Joe Henderson and Chad Kennedy who will team up on turning Kristen Ciccarelli's book series CRIMSON MOTH into a TV series. It is set in the aftermath of a devastating revolution, when witches have been diminished from powerful rulers to outcasts ruthlessly hunted due to their waning magic so our heroine Rune must hide what she is.Spending her days pretending to be nothing more than a vapid young socialite, Rune spends her nights as the Crimson Moth, a witch vigilante who rescues her kind from being purged. When a rescue goes wrong, she decides to throw
The saga will soon get a third part as well
 the witch hunters off her scent and gain the intel she desperately needs by courting the handsome Gideon Sharpe - a notorious and unforgiving witch hunter loyal to the revolution - who she can't help but find herself falling for. Gideon loathes the decadence and superficiality Rune represents, but when he learns the Crimson Moth has been using Rune’s merchant ships to smuggle renegade witches out of the republic, he inserts himself into her social circles by pretending to court her right back. He soon realizes that beneath her beauty and shallow façade is someone fiercely intelligent and tender who feels like his perfect match. But what if she’s the very villain he’s hunting?

10 comments:

  1. I love the title, The Crimson Moth. That alone would make me curious enough to give it a try. I hope they cast two leads who really spark off each other. With that much mutual deception, I want to be wondering whether they’re about to kiss or ruin each other’s evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lost my trust in modern casting but we shall keep our fingers crossed.

      Delete
    2. MI ARMA QUE PASA , venga que hecho de menos tus argumentos.

      Mi arma is a very Andalusian way of saying mi alma, which literally means my soul. We say it with plenty of humour and affection when speaking to someone we care about. I have noticed that your replies have been unusually brief lately, and I miss those detailed answers of yours. I hope you are all right. If you need hugs, I have as many as you want. A big hug.

      Delete
    3. I am probably a bit depressed due to the work situation that I mentioned to you in our last email, plus the upcoming elections next month that will most definitely be set up and cause violence and lost of any hope for my people under the organised crime, it is just all too depressive. Returning the hug.

      Delete
  2. I really like the covers for both books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many times the book covers are more interesting than the story itself. I haven't heard of this book, but I do like witchy stories so I might have to see if my library has it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le streghe hanno avuto ruoli importanti in film e brani televisivi, ed anche questa serie avrà il meritato successo.
    Buona domenica

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.