Wednesday, August 12, 2026

BEN STILLER, NICHOLAS GALITZINE, TOBY JONES, ANNE REID, BELLA MACLEAN TO STAR IN NETFLIX FANTASY FESTIVE ROMANTIC COMEDY A MATTER OF TIME

   A MATTER OF TIME  
NETFLIX MOVIE WITH A STELLAR CAST
Netflix is currently shooting a new fantasy festive romantic comedy A MATTER OF TIME which has quite a stellar cast including Ben Stiller, Toby Jones, Anne Reid, Nicholas Galitzine and Rivals star Bella Maclean. The plot: An unlikely angel is sent from heaven to convince a reclusive man to give up his life for the greater good. The man agrees, only for his impending death to trigger a new lease on life, and a romance that threatens to change the course of history.

6 comments:

  1. Not a fan of Ben Stiller...never find him funny at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on the fence with him, I do not like him, but also do not hate him. The same goes for Galitzin, I often find him a weird choice for so many roles and do not like his looks, but then find him radiating with unusual warmth in most of his roles.

      Delete
  2. DEZMOND, I will be watch this romantic comedy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Angie here. Ben Stiller annoys the heck out of me. I think the only films I could ever stand to watch him in was the Meet the Fockers series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is pushing his daughter onto us as well.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.