Saturday, August 22, 2026

DANNY DYER, DAVID MORRISEY, GWILYM LEE, ALEX JENNINGS, MARK BONNAR, SEAN PERTWEE TO LEAD THE SIEGE IRANIAN EMBASSY SET SERIES AT CHANNEL 4

    THE SIEGE SERIES   
CHANNEL 4 UNVEILS A STELLAR CAST 
Beside Complicit which I presented you yesterday, there is another new drama coming to Channel 4 with a stellar cast led by Danny Dyer and David Morrissey! New six-part series THE SIEGE based on Ben Macintyre’s bestselling book will take us back to April 1980, when six armed
Gwilym Lee, Danny Dyer, David Morrisey will star
 Iranian separatists entered the Iranian Embassy in London and took 26 people hostage, beginning a six-day siege watched around the world. The ensemble cast will also include Kevin Doyle, Alex Jennings and Omid
Sean Pertwee, Mark Bonnar, Alex Jennings will also star
 Djalili, Sean Pertwee, Mark Bonnar and our dearest Gwilym Lee. New series will explore what happened inside the embassy as well as the police response and the plans being made by the SAS, giving us a closer look at the people caught up in those extraordinary six days. 

2 comments:

  1. Some familiar faces! David Morrissey has been in so many TV series that I watched and enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I only watched him in Britannia and Walking Dead, but I watched all series from my British boo Gwilym!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.