Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ZACHARY LEVI IS FANDRAL IN "THOR 2"? JULIANNE MOORE TO BE RUSSELL CROW'S WIFE IN "NOAH"! TRAILER FOR "360" WITH ANTHONY HOPKINS, JUDE LAW, RACHEL WEISZ

I'm sure that most of you adore always charming Zachary Levi but I don't know if you knew that one of his biggest wishes has always been to play a superhero. You might even remember that before Henry Cavill got the Superman role in MAN OF STEEL, Zachary expressed his wish to play the caped hero. But now, according to "Collider" he might just end up with some super powers. Since amazing Josh Dallas won't be able to return to THOR 2 due to his commitments on ONCE UPON A TIME hit show, Zachary Levi has been sent and invite from Marvel to replace him in the role of Fandral and thus join the Asgardian van-
guard.  He would then become one of the Warriors Three together with Ray Stevenson as Volstagg and Tadanobu Asano as Hogun who are both returning to their roles from the first film. Levi was actually offered the Fandral role back in 2010 but he was tied to CHUCK show and the role passed on to Stuart Townsend who then left it to Josh Dallas. GAME OF THRONES helmer Alan Taylor is ready to direct THOR 2 this summer with Chris Hemsworth returning to the lead role of the Asguardian god, Anthony Hopkins playing his father the king of Gods and Mads Mikkelsen joining them as the new villain.
HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
Just last week I've told you that two great young stars Douglas Booth (ROMEO AND JULIET, GREAT EXPECTATIONS) and Logan Lerman (PERCY JACKSON, THE THREE MUSKETEERS) have joined Darren Aronofsky's gritty epic tale NOAH, a very sf version of the
famous Biblical story in which the lead role will be portrayed by Russell Crowe, and now the latest news is that Julianne Moore is negotiating to take the role of Noah's wife Naameth which was previously rumoured for that bland chick Jennifer Connelly. Booth and Lerman will play Noah's sons, while Liev Schreiber is rumoured for the role of Noah's main antagonist.

360 TRAILER
And here's a long anticipated trailer for unusual drama by Oscar nominated director Fernando Meirelles (THE CONSTANT GARDENER). Titled 360, the film will open in cinemas this August featuring a rather
stunning cast lead by Oscar winner Anthony Hopkins, Oscar Nominee Jude Law, Oscar winner Rachel Weisz and young Ben Foster.  Inspired by Arthur Schnitzler's classic "La Ronde", screenwriter Peter Morgan and director Fernando Meirelles' 360 combines a modern and dynamic roundelay of stories into one, linking characters from different cities and countries in a vivid, suspenseful and deeply moving tale of love in the 21st century. Starting in Vienna, the film beautifully weaves through Paris, London, Bratislava, Rio, Denver and Phoenix into a single, mesmerizing narrative.

43 comments:

  1. ah nice they are making a thor 2. That 360 film looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trailer looks interesting...and yeah for Thor 2 ~

    Hope all is well with you Dez ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Heaven, it could be better, but I'm a survivor, hope your week is going fine :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like big run around circle for the Thor part, each one have a show that screwed them over from the part. Still I'd take Chuck anyday over Thor 2, but at least he gets his wish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, it strange how Fandral had more casting than Thor himself :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah and he'll prob be in the movie for 20 minutes max.

      Delete
  4. Ohh, your man is leaving Thor 2!! Will you still watch? I mean, Mr. Hunksworth will certainly still be there. Yum!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, I still haven't seen the first part :) Can't stand that Portman wench....

      Delete
    2. You still didn't see the first part??

      Really? What don't you like about Natalie Portman?

      I don't know much about her other then she's a vegan and a Harvard graduate that went to high school a town over from me! lol She's ok. Not my favorite, but ok...

      Delete
    3. she can't act and she destroyed all the films she was in with her artificial facial expressions and horrid efforts in acting.

      Delete
  5. '360' looks like an intelligent movie - Hopkins, Law & Wiesz (the last two together again after 'Enemy at the Gates') - it seems very promising.

    Cheers,
    Doc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, yes, ENEMY AT THE GATES was such a great film, it still escapes me how it got snubbed at the Oscars and most other major award ceremonies :(

      Delete
  6. Darren Aronofsky's new project sounds really interesting. Julianna Moore is an exceptional actress and that pic reminds just how HOT she is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew me boys would approve of Julianne's pic :)

      Delete
  7. I'm very, very excited for Thor 2 and even more so for Zachary Levi as Fandral. Love that pic of Asano by the way. Yowza! You always find the hottest pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know, that is probably his only hot pic :) He isn't generally a pretty type of actor, usually goes for the rough and tough image.

      Delete
  8. Coming soon the sequel to 300... "360"! Actually I wish that was true. 360 looks good, it looks unique like nothing I've seen before which is good. A little confusing but I guess I'll have to see it. Sad to hear Josh Dallas won't be in Thor 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt, you do know that the prequel to 300, called 300: BATTLE AT ARTEMISIA really is coming, I wrote about it many times throughout last year and it will be shot here in my country :)

      Delete
  9. I don't see Zachary Levi as Superman but I think he'd make a fun Fandral. Can't wait to see Man of Steel already though, Henryyyyy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAN OF STEEL is next year, yes? Seems like a very long wait...

      Delete
    2. And I suppose in 2014 we get to enjoy another 'reboot'....

      Delete
    3. But, thank God, not a rebooted prequel.....

      Delete
  10. Like the look of 360. I'm such a fan of Rachel Weisz, I'll watch her in just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Happy to hear about Zachary Levi. I thought he was so cute in Chuck :) Noah sounds exciting too. My hubby will be pleased. He has the biggest crush on Julianne Moore!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to see Levi getting work after Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  13. A naked Julianne Moore.... My eyes! My eyes! Good actress but my eyes! I don't know why, but for some reason Russell Crowe always makes me depressed. I think he's great part the part, especially since the boat is going to sink. (It's not?) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also had a naked Emma Thompson once here :) and topless Helen Mirren :)
      Russell is a depressing face for sure

      Delete
    2. A naked Emma Thompson??? What's next? What is this world coming to....

      Delete
    3. it was quite a hit when I published it :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.