Wednesday, August 26, 2026

ANTHONY BOYLE, CONNOR SWINDELLS, POLLY WALKER TO STAR IN SKY'S MINI TV SERIES CHARMER

   SKY'S CHARMER SERIES  
ANTHONY BOYLE,CONNOR SWINDELLS TO STAR
Sky has announced cast for their new eight part series CHARMER which will star Anthony Boyle, Connor Swindells and Polly Walker. It follows an ambitious group of thirty-something Londoners whose lives are turned upside down by Ryan (Boyle), a seducer-for-hire employed to test the fidelity of his wealthy clients’ partners. As a wedding day draws closer, an assignment becomes personal, threatening the professional distance that has always underpinned Ryan’s work. As deception gives way to desire, Ryan risks breaking the one rule that has always defined him: never fall in love.

4 comments:

  1. That rule about never falling in love is one nobody can ever be certain they will keep. We never know when love will appear or who we might fall for. Only someone with almost stoic discipline could hold firm, and even then, the determination to follow the rule at all costs would matter more than what the heart feels. Once feelings enter the picture, no one can keep pretending it is just a job. That is why Ryan breaking his own rule makes the story much more interesting. I like the cast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the casting a bit strange, I do like Boyle, but he does not seem to me handsome or hot enough for a professional charmer, but then again while I was watching Shardlake, I wanted him and Arthur Hughes to end up in bed, so maybe there is something in him stilll.....

      Delete
  2. I hope that at the end that the charmer didn't get himself killed because of falling in love with someone he was not supposed to..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what happens when one plays with fire.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.