Friday, August 28, 2026

SEE FIRST IMAGES FROM THE SEVENTH SEASON OF ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL WHICH RETURNS THIS SEPTEMBER WITH A NEW VET IN TOWN

 SEASON SEVEN IMAGES 
FOR ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL
Channel 5 has released first images from the seventh season of their most popular series ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL which will return this September following the village vets right after the World War II. The story of the new season picks up in 1946, with the war behind them and Skeldale House once again full – and livelier than ever – as familiar faces reunite under one roof and look ahead to a hopeful new chapter. James(Nicholas Ralph) is excited about new developments in veterinary medicine, but a new vet in the area threatens the status quo. The world at large may be changing, but inside this slice of Yorkshire, the Dales will always offer the same perfect escapism. Packed with warmth, humour and community spirit, the series brings more heartwarming tales of people and animals alike. Samuel West as Siegfried Farnon, Anna Madeley as Mrs Hall, Rachel Shenton as Helen Herriot and Callum Woodhouse as Tristan Farnon will be joined by Caolan McCarthy as the new rival vet, Granville Bennett. Season 7 will also have Christmas special in December and season 8 is shooting as well. 

10 comments:

  1. I have never watched even the first episode. The title never appealed to me, and I am terribly particular about these things. Sometimes a poster or a title makes me feel disconnected from a series before I have even given it a chance, so I simply let it pass. Seven seasons later, I may have to admit that everyone else sees something I do not.
    A big hug. Perhaps you could ask the new vet to cure my irrational allergy to the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sad to hear it, dearest Angelito, it is probably the most beautiful series in last ten years, filled with warmth, kindness and optimism, love and nurturing side of family and friendship, exactly what I thought you would greatly appreciate it, plus there are cute animals in every episode!
      What is it that you no likey about the title? It is about all creatures great (big - humans) and small (animals), I think it is the cutest title ever LOL after that other book series MY FAMILY AND OTHER ANIMALS hahahaha upon which the similarly warm series The Durrells was previously based.

      Delete
  2. Far be it from me to make you sad, dear Dezmond. I would be capable of watching all seven seasons if that is what it takes to keep even a single drop of sadness away from you. I will give it a chance, because your defence of the series has convinced me far more than the post itself did.
    I cannot give you a logical reason for disliking the title; it simply never drew me in, however lovely its meaning may be.
    A big hug. If I end up loving the series, I will hold you personally responsible for the six seasons I could already have watched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you will love it, and you must watch it with your wife, she will love it to, it is such a perfect family show, but each season has just six episodes, so it is not a lot to watch. Plus Christmas specials each year. I have never met anyone who did not love it, it will steal your heart and never give it back LOL Returning the hug. I am watching Spartacus The House of Ashur tonight, that one is a big spicy and naughty, which I also like.

      Delete
  3. Well, I have already downloaded the first six seasons. It is no longer available on any streaming platform here in Spain, so I found it on a private site I belong to and downloaded it from there. I will let you know what I think.
    I do not usually watch films with my wife because she loves talking and comments on them all the way through, so concentrating is almost impossible. Watching a film with her comes with a free live commentary track that cannot be switched off.
    I usually watch them with my youngest son, who is a born cinephile. In fact, the two of us always go to the cinema together. I call him my youngest because he is the last of my five children, although he is already 26 and, at 180 centimetres tall, he is actually the tallest of the five. He is only little in the family rankings; the cinema stopped selling him children’s tickets a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, such lovely news, I truly hope you will love it as much as I have for seven years now, it always brings a breath of cozy warmth when it starts a new season in Autumn.
      Haha ha... too bad, because I think your missus would fall in love with it too. It is more for you and the missus, and us a bit older generations, than for the youngsters, but maybe your junior loves cozy shows as well, he might like the cranky vet Sigfried in it LOL I personally prefer James and Mrs Hall, but you will see them all when you watch it. Did you watch The Durrells with Keeley Hawes and our dear Josh O Connor? This one is similar in being warm and fun and carefree.

      Delete
  4. Geez, how could Tristan put on so much weight???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is not fat, his face just changed with the years, the actor must be well over thirty by now, seven years of Durrells and seven years of All Creatures, he could be close to 40 even these days.

      Delete
  5. We do so ever love this series. I wonder how much longer it will keep pushing new seasons before we have to beg for a new heartwarming series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, season eight has been ordered, I imagine they will go at least till ten, possibly more, the channel already has other such series like Hardacres and the upcoming new Monarch of the Glenn.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.