Thursday, August 27, 2026

AIR DATE, TEASER AND FIRST IMAGES WITH JAMIE DORNAN AND ANTHONY MACKIE IN NEW HEIST TV SERIES 12 12 12 FROM APPLE TV

Heist starts this November on Apple TV
   12 12 12 HEIST SERIES  
FIRST JAMIE DORNAN, ANTHONY MACKIE PICS
Apple TV Plus has released first images from their new heist series 12 12 12 which unfolds across three timelines of a heist: the 12 months of planning, the 12 hours of the heist, and the 12 days following the heist. The series follows a disgraced FBI agent (Anthony Mackie) and an American career criminal (Jamie Dornan) who play a zero-sum game of cat and mouse across Europe. At the center of it all is the daring, epic raid on a bank vault deep beneath the streets of Zurich. Jack Kesy will play Dornan's brother also involved in the heist. The series will have a two episode premiere November 13 with the last of the eight episodes streaming at Christmas.
 

12 comments:

  1. What an interesting name! Hope it will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three-time-frame structure could work very well if it is handled clearly. Mackie and Dornan seem like a convincing pair for this kind of tense story, and Zurich is a splendid setting for a bank robbery. I am curious to see whether the different stages of the heist will increase the suspense or leave me checking the calendar every ten minutes.
    A big hug. If Jamie Dornan recruits you for the robbery, I expect my share for keeping quiet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will have to pay me in some nocturnal bed fun with him if he wants me to join him in the heist. I have my prices...

      Delete
  3. The name is indeed interesting, Dezmond! Thank you so much for sharing.
    In response to your question on my blog, that big orange ball is a fast food restaurant! I explained about it in my post and showed a link to their website...Gibeau Orange Julep. It is a very popular place here in Montreal! I don't eat fast food, but I just wanted to show the different places we have here in Montreal, and this one has been there a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the explanation, what a weird building LOL

      Delete
  4. Gracias por la reseña. Tomó nota. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEZMOND, I don't watch heist movies. Today I've heard there was another museum heist. This time in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russia had a number of heist movies too even the ones set during WW2. We had a heist of a goldsmith shop last week in my city, some thief went into the shop, sprayed pepper spray into the shop assistants eyes and stole lots of golden jewelry.

      Delete
  6. Jamie is as charismatic as a wet noodle. However, I do think this is one Jason would get in to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is not the best of actors, but he is cute and seems kind and nice as a person. Will be fun seeing him in new LOTR films.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.