THE JOY OF SEX MOVIE
ON HOW THE SEX MANUAL CAME TO BE!
Comedy movie from Sharon Maguire has got a stellar cast: Colin Firth, Julianne Moore, David Tennant, Laura Linney, Jason Watkins, will star in THE JOY OF SEX about the famous 1972 sex manual, which was a scandalous sensation, selling more than 15 million copies
worldwide, spending 70 weeks at the top of the New York Times bestseller list. Sex in the suburbs was never the same again. The movie charts the hilarious, heartbreaking and incredible true story of how this most unusual of recipe books was born, spotlighting the eccentric and interesting characters behind the book.
worldwide, spending 70 weeks at the top of the New York Times bestseller list. Sex in the suburbs was never the same again. The movie charts the hilarious, heartbreaking and incredible true story of how this most unusual of recipe books was born, spotlighting the eccentric and interesting characters behind the book. 
All 3 my favourite persons in one! What a treat!
ReplyDeleteNot that I can connect the three of them with sex, but it will be interesting to see.
DeleteMoore is up there with Linney as unwatchable for me, so I'll pass on this. I remember that we had this book in the bookstore that I worked in many moons ago, but I don't think I even sold a single copy. Nowadays, you don't need a book since people will post that shit free online for everyone to enjoy LOL.
ReplyDeleteThey are both very cold and so is Firth, very strange casting indeed. Tennant has sex scenes in Rivals series, but it is very strange watching him in them as he also reeks of coldness and lack of passion.
DeleteI don't watch films of this kind!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind, Irina? It is a film about the famous sex book that taught people how to enjoy sex and intimacy of that kind, nothing nasty about it, just a way for couples to explore their bodies and pleasure, but this will be more of a comedy about the people who wrote that book back in the 70s.
DeleteI'm still watching "The Story of My Maid." It's a film with many episodes. It's simply a film about the romantic stories of Count Nikolai Sheremetyev and noblewoman Anna Averina. Besides this couple, the film also features several other couples: Anna's brother Roman and his lover Yulia, Anna and Roman's mother Elena and businessman Nifontov, their father Ilya Averin, and Yulia's mother Ekaterina Spitsyna. And also the servants Potap and Sima.
ReplyDeleteI know, I quite liked the trailer, wish we could see it here as well.
Delete