Monday, September 28, 2026

LINSDAY LOHAN AND HENRY GOLDING TO LEAD NETFLIX ROMANTIC MOVIE RETURN TO YOU

   RETURN TO YOU   
LINDSAY LOHAN AND HENRY GOLDING
Netflix has cast Lindsay Lohan and Henry Golding as leads in Mark Waters directed romantic movie RETURN TO YOU which she is also producing. Eric Champnella has penned the script that follows a powerful but lonely female attorney (Lohan) who mistakenly receives a very emotional DVD sent by a dying woman to her husband (Golding). With only the clues from the DVD as her guide, she sets out to find him.

6 comments:

  1. É um filme bem interessante protagonizado pelos esses atores, Dezmond ótima segunda-feira abraços.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woman has that typical plastic surgery face...I just finished watching 500 Miles starring Roman Griffin Davis, Dexter Sol Ansell and Bill Nighy...a pretty heart warming family drama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does, but I think it is her natural look. I have Miles downloaded as well.

      Delete
  3. I've liked everything Lindsay has done since her sobriety. I'm glad she found her grove and can let her talent shine again. And Henry is my crush, so definitely watching for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a bit weird on the screen, kinda like Nicole Kidman, but her choice of roles is always watchable for some reason.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.