Tuesday, September 15, 2026

CASTING NEWS: KELLAN LUTZ TO LEAD ALASKA SET SURVIVAL THRILLER THE RESCUE, LUCIEN LAVISCOUNT JOINS DAISY RIDLEY, JOSH DUHAMEL IN THE GOOD SAMARITAN ACTION THRILLER

     CASTING NEWS BULLETIN    
Kellan  Lutz will take the lead
KELLAN LUTZ TO LEAD THE RESCUE
Some action movie casting updates for you today, starting with Kellan Lutz who has been given the lead role in faith based survival thriller THE RESCUE which will start shooting next January at New Zealand. After a violent storm leaves a rescue team stranded on a frozen Alaskan mountain, survival becomes a test not only of endurance, but of faith, as hope is pushed to its breaking point. Darren Simmonds and Jared van Berkel are directing the movie according to Deadline.
 
LUCIEN LAVISCOUNT JOINS GOOD SAMARITAN
 Lucien Laviscount has been added to the cast of action thriller THE GOOD SAMARITAN which follows successful entrepreneur
Lucien Laviscount has joined the cast
 Dr. Rosalind Carver (Daisy Ridley) and her husband Matt (Lucien Laviscount) after they rescue a wounded man drifting off the coast of Indonesia, unaware that they’re stepping into a deadly conspiracy. Within hours, their yacht vanishes, Matt is abducted by a gang of ruthless pirates led by Langbore (Sharlto Copley), and paradise becomes a trap. Imprisoned by corrupt officials, Rosalind crosses paths with Sean Fuller (Josh Duhamel), a battle hardened ex-mercenary with his own reasons for taking down the pirates. In a desperate race against time, Rosalind and Sean are forced into an uneasy alliance, fighting to save her husband and expose a global trafficking empire that eliminates anyone who tries to stop it. Pierre Morel is directing the new movie which will shoot this Autumn.
  

8 comments:

  1. Quelle situazioni precarie, in cui la forza d'animo e il buon senso aiutano...mentre il freddo feroce fa il suo gioco...
    Buon martedì

    ReplyDelete
  2. The faith element makes me curious about The Rescue. I hope the characters are allowed to have doubts; I’d find them more believable than if they had an answer ready for everything. I’d be quite happy to pray for them, although I’m doing it from somewhere with heating.

    I’m curious to see how Ridley and Duhamel work together. I hope their disagreements feel believable; I’d like to have a reason to side with one of them, rather than just wait for the next fight. As for the title, I thought being a good Samaritan was supposed to get you a thank-you, not a whole action film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do ever so love survival films set in cold places. It seems it does not pay off being a Good Samaritan as life often shows us. People will usually just use you and abuse you when you are good.

      Delete
  3. Lucien Laviscount has such a sunny smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is very handsome and also very cute and lovely.

      Delete
  4. The more I hear about this one, the more I want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.