Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

MARTIN MCCANN AND BRADLEY JAMES CAST IN ITV'S NEW CRIME THRILLER SERIES SHE LIES IN WAIT

   MARTIN MCCANN TO LEAD  
SHE LIES IN WAIT ITV CRIME SERIES
ITV has just announced work on new six part crime series SHE LIES IN WAIT based on a novel by Gytha Lodge from the series on Jonah Sheens police detective. Martin McCann will take the lead role as a detective investigating the disappearance of a teenager that happened more than two decades ago. When her body is finally discovered, old secrets begin to surface, including Jonah’s own personal connection to the case. Beside Martin as DI Jonah Sheens, an instantly likeable, industrious and meticulous detective, who lives and breathes his work, the cast will also include another of our dearest British boys - Bradley James!

8 comments:

  1. Un poliziesco davvero notevole, che per le sue speciali vicende, otterrà il meritato successo.
    Buona giornata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crime thrillers are exactly my kind of series; I love this genre. The detective’s personal connection to the case makes it even more interesting to me. I hope they reveal it little by little and keep me guessing. Six episodes also sounds just right. Any longer and I would probably start suspecting the camera operator.

    By the way, I started watching Tip Toe yesterday, and the first two episodes have already hooked me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how they described his personality, he sounds like someone I would fall in love with easily.
      Have not seen Tip Toe, but glad you are enjoying it. I am watching Hardacres season 2, Heated Rivalry and a few British mini series as well.

      Delete
  3. I am watching an old British crime series now..seriously, Brits are pretty good with detective stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to have the most intriguing of crimes LOL and the hottest detectives too.

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a must-watch, Martin McCann as a detective with a personal connection to the case is exactly the kind of premise that keeps me glued to the screen! And with Bradley James on board too, I can't wait for this series to come out.
    Greetz from Sicily!
    https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be such a delight watching the two of them together on the small screens.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.