Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2026

HER HIDDEN FIRE EPIC ROMANTASY HIT NOVEL TO BE TURNED INTO A TV SERIES

    HER HIDDEN FIRE   
ROMANTASY SOLD FOR TV ADAPTATION
Another new romantasy book hit to be turned into a small screen TV series is HER HIDDEN FIRE from Cliodhna O'Sullivan optioned
The book will be turned into a series
 by Irish company Great Island which will make an eight part series out of it. The second part of the book should be released this November. 
IN A WORLD where dragons soar through the skies and magical abilities are an elite privilege, the ruling family of Ailm’s Keep is on a knife-edge: Can their son Ionáin prove that he can channel magic, or will his entire family be cast out in disgrace? Éadha, a servant girl who loves Ionáin, is shocked to discover shortly before the test that she can wield magic herself. It’s extremely rare for a girl to have this talent, especially outside the few great Families. At Ionáin’s moment of truth, when it's clear he is about to fail, Éadha makes a desperate gamble to save him from humiliation by pretending her magic is his,forfeiting her own claim to power. Her decision sends them both to an academy of magic, where she must shield her secret from every grim Master and scheming apprentice. As Éadha enters this whirlwind of class, heartache, and jealousy, she also learns about magic’s terrible cost — the human price that Channellers willingly pay to maintain their power.
 

14 comments:

  1. Acho interessante quando livros são levados a TV, é uma forma da pessoa conhecer os livros, Dezmond boa quinta-feira bjs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the new hit among the lady readers. I wonder how romantasy will translate to TV will it have all the porn moments it has in books LOL

      Delete
    2. Dezmond respondendo a sua pergunta de como foi o meu vestido de noiva, eu não casei com vestido de noiva, queria mais não deu.

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear it, but hope you were happy with the outfit that you wore!

      Delete
  2. I don't really get into the romantasy genre, but I do know it is definitely having its moment right now. There are local book clubs dedicated to only reading those kinds of books, so I avoid joining them. I'm not opposed to reading a well written one, but typically, I prefer to switch to a new genre after each read to keep things interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot even tell you how terrible those books are, like hard porn written by semi literate desperate housewives. It takes so much effort to translate them as I have to correct and fix so many things in them.

      Delete
    2. Is it as much of a fascination for the ladies in Serbia like it seems to be for the Americans and Canadians? I just went to pick up a rental car and saw the lady there was reading that Yarros author and kind of had to giggle since I had just got done reading this post.

      Delete
    3. It is, women are 90% of book buyers here and they are not ashamed to publicly proclaim their love for utter trash. Yarros has all of her books published here and you now I did Armentraut here and another new one this summer which is not out yet here. Most of them use just one sentence structure on a thousand pages, some passages can have up to ten AS connectors between clauses, it is as if they do not have editors.

      Delete
    4. Well, are they at least paying you well to translate the trash or you're rotting your brain for peanuts so the ladies can pay to rot their own brains?

      Delete
    5. Depends on the publisher, some pay less than the cleaning lady gets in their office, some pay better, but we still do not get the seven euro per page that is the standard in EU but multiple times less, basically we are hungry and poor most of the time LOL

      Delete
  3. Sounds interesting. I wonder how well it will translate to the screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope they do not mess up the casting as they always do.

      Delete
  4. Messing up on the casting can spoil everything, hope they don't.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.