BERGERAC TV SERIES
RENEWED FOR A THIRD SEASON
Free streamer U has ordered a third season of their popular detective series BERGERAC which will return next year with Damien Molony in the lead and Jason Flemyng, Tessa Peake Jones, Lee Ingleby and Georgia Tennant joining the cast. Bergerac embarks upon his most shocking case yet, when his only significant lead in a suspicious death is a DNA match to Jersey's
most notorious unsolved case - the Devil's Hole murder. To solve the case in the present, Bergerac must dig deep into the past as he uncovers evidence of a satanic cabal that goes right to the heart of Jersey society. Meanwhile, with daughter Kim away at college, could Jim have finally met his perfect match when he meets down-to-earth physiotherapist, Laura (Tennant), whilst Charlie's life falls apart when she confronts a home intruder with devastating consequences. In USA season one will hit PBS August 16th.
most notorious unsolved case - the Devil's Hole murder. To solve the case in the present, Bergerac must dig deep into the past as he uncovers evidence of a satanic cabal that goes right to the heart of Jersey society. Meanwhile, with daughter Kim away at college, could Jim have finally met his perfect match when he meets down-to-earth physiotherapist, Laura (Tennant), whilst Charlie's life falls apart when she confronts a home intruder with devastating consequences. In USA season one will hit PBS August 16th.
Parece buena serie. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteIt is very popular in UK already on the third season.
DeleteIs this one a remake? I remember detective Bergerac was an old series...
ReplyDeleteHope you survive the heat..it's hot (35C) here, but we don't even need ventilator as it's not humid, and the heat only lasted a few hours a day..serious, it's nothing compared to the tropical weather summer..
Yes, it is a remake and already finished two seasons and shooting the third one.
DeleteWe are going through the culmination of the worst heat wave this summer, it is 45C right now outside and we might even hit 50C tomorrow in my yard and everything is dead and scorched, as we have not had rain for a month, but it should finally get a bit lower this weekend, but not much, just hope we get a storm we need it more than anything else. It is 30C even inside my house as I have AC just in my room.
Sometimes remakes work out well, and others...don't. For example, the Titanic movies...I didn't like the one that they made into a love story, even though I love the music. Guess that is because I prefer non-fiction. Remakes...it can be either a hit or miss.
ReplyDeleteI did not like the casting, Leo just is not my fave! But I did like the Titanic TV series version with Catherine Zeta Jones.
DeleteOh, I didn't see the TV series!
DeleteIt is an old one.
DeleteI haven't heard of U before. I am going to have to check into that. I do love free streaming!
ReplyDeleteThey are British, they have U&Drama and similar channels.
Delete