SEE LOVE BETWEEN A FISHERMAN AND A WHALER IN 19TH CENTURY SET MOVIE DRAMA NO REST FOR THE WICKED
NO REST FOR THE WICKED
TRAILER FOR PERIOD SET MOVIE
The film is out in cinemas this September
And such a sensual love it is! A trailer has been released for Danish period set movie NO REST FOR THE WICKED from Kasper Kalle, which is out this September. The story is set in 1862. Baldur (Egor Venned) lives a fisherman's life in the isolated Faroe Islands far to the north in the Atlantic Ocean. His world is turned upside down when a stranger arrives. Helge (Pilou Asbæk), a rugged whaler, awakens deep emotions in him and a mutual attraction starts to grow. When tragedy strikes, their forbidden passion unleashes natural forces so disturbing that the villagers rally to keep evil at bay. Check out the trailer below and tell us what you think.
It seems that one of them or both of them turn into vampires or are eaten by them? LOL Will watch it for sure as they are cute together. I do love me gay love among Vikings, so hot. I recently finally watched Pillion with Alexander Skarsgard and Harry Melling, it was soooo stupid, but still kinda hot LOL I did expect more, though.
GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.
That sounds exciting. I like the premise.
ReplyDeleteVery unusual, and the two of them are quite lovely together.
DeleteUy parece interesante. Deseo verla. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteMucho interesante! Gracias.
DeleteThis looks good. Very pretty setting, too. Does seem to have some tragic elements to it, so I hope it doesn't end terribly.
ReplyDeleteIt seems that one of them or both of them turn into vampires or are eaten by them? LOL Will watch it for sure as they are cute together. I do love me gay love among Vikings, so hot. I recently finally watched Pillion with Alexander Skarsgard and Harry Melling, it was soooo stupid, but still kinda hot LOL I did expect more, though.
Delete