HARMONIA TV SERIES
WITH NIAMH ALGAR AND OLIVER CHRIS
A UK Greek co production has been announced in the form of AI controlled high end luxury resort TV series HARMONIA in which Niamh Algar will play the AI’s creator, Shona Casey, while Fanny Ardant plays the resort’s former owner. In the resort and wellness facility, technology meets escapism
and every guest’s desire can be fulfilled. It reflects things we all aspire to, but also fear. It’s a modern-day Frankenstein story of a scientist who would be God, and their extraordinary creation, where it becomes increasingly unclear whether the AI is the monster, or whether the humans are. Oliver Chris will also star next to Chloe Lea, Goran Bogdan and a number of Greek actors.
and every guest’s desire can be fulfilled. It reflects things we all aspire to, but also fear. It’s a modern-day Frankenstein story of a scientist who would be God, and their extraordinary creation, where it becomes increasingly unclear whether the AI is the monster, or whether the humans are. Oliver Chris will also star next to Chloe Lea, Goran Bogdan and a number of Greek actors.
I do not know whether I would dare check into a luxury resort run by AI. Knowing my luck, it would decide that what I really need is a permanent digital detox and lock me in my room. The Frankenstein angle makes it much more interesting than a simple technology thriller, and Fanny Ardant gives it another point in its favour. First it has to reach Spain; if it does, then I will decide whether to check in.
ReplyDeleteA warm human hug, completely free of algorithms.
I had dealings with AI last night as Facebook has forced another new change upon me, this time they erased the thumb below our posts that tells us how much likes we have got and instead it has given me an eye symbol that shows only the number of views and no longer the list of people who gave you likes, hearts, smileys... which means I can no longer see who liked my posts, just how many of them. AI tells me that is the way Facebook wants it - for us to chase numbers instead of friendships. It is completely insane. So if you like my post I will no longer see it! I defo need a hug.
DeleteTechnology is a great thing. But I am really not sure about AI..well, like it or not, it's here and gotta deal with it. Niamh Algar looks a bit like Olga Sosnovska here.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea who Olga Sosnovska is.
DeleteUna serie moderna, in cui troviamo atteggiamenti dell'IA...e degli umani...chi sarà nel giusto?
ReplyDeleteUn caro saluto
Caro saluto, Silvia
Delete