Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

SEE DRUMMER BOY TRAILER FOR NEW HISTORICAL MUSICAL EPIC MOVIE FROM ANGEL STUDIOS

  DRUMMER BOY TRAILER  
FOR NEW EPIC HISTORICAL MUSICAL
Angel Studios has released first trailer for their historical musical epic movie DRUMMER BOY which took eight years in the 
Drummer Boy is out in cinemas this November
making and should hit cinemas November 6th! With Iain Glen in the cast and directed by Ben Smallbone and Joel David Smallbone, the story of the brand new historical film revolves around two brothers who are driven onto opposite sides of the American Revolutionary War, and as love, loyalty, and family are caught in the crossfire, their fight for freedom becomes a deeply personal battle for forgiveness. Four time Grammy winning Christian pop group For King and Country is behind the film. Check out the teaser below and tell us what you think.
 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is not exactly the richest of studios LOL But all of their films lately have been hits in cinemas thanks to their Christian audience.

      Delete
  2. The Little Drummer Boy is one of my favourite songs, Dezmond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it, I have never heard it, must admit.

      Delete
  3. Oh my, this caught my attention! I love the band's version of this song. I am sure the historical musical will be phenomenal.

    How are you Dez? It's been a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't miss it this Autumn in cinemas.
      Boiling hot, thanks for asking, it is 40C plus here and no rain! Hope you are faring better.

      Delete
  4. How have you never heard The Little Drummer Boy? I feel like that's one of the more popular holiday songs., probably sung on some of those singing competitions you like to watch. It's one of my favorite holiday songs also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch American Voice LOL I find their song choices terribly boring, I watch all the other ones around the world, even the most obscure ones, like Mongolia LOL I also do not like American way of singing, I find it very unoriginal and nothing unique about it, so I prefer European ones which are more creative, or Australian which is superb. Russia and Ukraine had the best ones always, very creative and unbelievable voices.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.