Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

NEW IMAGES OF MICHELLE KEEGAN AND DOUGLAS BOOTH IN NEW ITV CRIME TV SERIES THE BLAME

   THE BLAME ITV SERIES  
MICHELLE KEEGAN & DOUGLAS BOOTH IMAGES
ITV and ITVX have released some new images from their new TV series THE BLAME a six episode drama that dives into secrets, suspicion and systemic corruption - all under the surface of this seemingly quiet town. The series begins when the body of teenage figure skater Sophie Madsen is discovered, sending shockwaves through the town of Wakestead. As DI Crane(Michelle Keegan) and DI Radley (Douglas Booth) dig deeper, what starts as a tragic death, spirals into a tangled web of lies, institutional cover-ups, andmoral compromise. As the clock ticks and trust fractures, Crane must navigate both a murder investigation and the treacherous politics inside her own team. Joe Armstrong and Ian Hart also star. It will air sometime this Autumn in UK. You can also check out the first teaser that was released last month.
 

8 comments:

  1. I like it when coverups come to light. This sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dezmond, I don't want to watch a show about corruption: I'm fed up with information about corruption in Ukraine and the EU. But I think this is an interesting crime series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about the corruption in Russia, dear Irina? Isn't it corruption when your president, just like ours, holds all media in his hands and controls what they tell you and show you? Not to mention how he is, just like our vile dictator, prosecuting all opposition? That is not democracy, it is autocracy and corruption. My point:: all countries have corruption, some more, some less, and some extremely like yours and mine and Ukrainian.

      Delete
  3. I like little miniseries like this. It has just enough drama to keep me invested, but doesn't drag the story out so I'm ready to give up halfway through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brits only do mini series, they don't even have long ones except daily soaps. I have seen new timetables for CBS, ABC and FOX this AUtumn, and they are so bad as if they want to chase away people to the streamers. Like a whole night of three different CIS series? No sitcoms? They are destroying themselves and they will blame us for it.

      Delete
    2. No sitcoms at all? This half of the year is looking as bleak as the first half :(

      Delete
    3. Just some I don't like and watch, but no big comedy blocks like they use to have two hours in the evenings two times a week at least. I don't watch that Reeba show nor Tim Allen's new comedy as they are dull as hell.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.