Friday, August 17, 2018

'GREEN BOOK' POSTER AND TRAILER WITH VIGGO MORTENSEN, MAHERSHALA ALI! TYLER HOECHLIN JOINS ALEXANDRA DADDARIO IN 'CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?' SOPHIE KINSELLA ADAPTATION

   'CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?'
TYLER HOECHLIN JOINS ALEXANDRA DADDARIO 
Tyler Hoechlin will play the lead male role
First up today some news from the romantic genre! The latest Sophie Kinsella's best selling novel (it has been sold in more than 4 millions copies so far) to be adapted for the big screens CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET? has just signed Tyler Hoechlin to join Alexandra Daddario who is playing the lead role.
CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET? follows Emma Corrigan (Daddario), who spills her secrets to a handsome stranger sitting next to her on a turbulent plane ride. That guy happens to be Jack Harper (Hoechlin), the young and elusive CEO at Emma’s workplace. And now Jack knows every single humiliating detail about Emma!

   'GREEN BOOK' TRAILER
WITH VIGGO MORTENSEN!
First poster and trailer have been released for period set drama GREEN BOOK  in which Viggo Mortensen plays a working-class Italian American bouncer who becomes the driver of an African American classical pianist
Green Book will hit cinemas in USA in the preaward season
(Mahershala Ali) on a tour of venues through the 1960s American South. Out November in USA, the film hits Europe in December and January.

8 comments:

  1. CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET reminds me of a british similar romantic comedy (forgot the name, it was years ago) which I've terribly enjoyed .

    Anyway, with a catchy title, popular subject, lovely actors, it'll be on the list to see of many movie lovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. British romantic comedies are the best! One of my fave is Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, but I adore all the actors in it and the director too

      Delete
  2. "Green Book" looks wonderful! I will definitely go see it. Also nice to see Viggo Mortensen work his comedic chops a bit in addition to the tough guy role that he does so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I spilled my secrets to my boss on accident, I'd be looking for a new job before the plane even hit the ground.

    Tried commenting last night, but it seems the google updates aren't working with my phone or ipad. So, if we see a dip in comments, it's Google's fault :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? You have such dark secrets? :) I'd probably invent some saucy secrets to spill if I had Hoechlin's ear or any other organ....
      Don't mention technical problems, had a friend pop over last week to clean my Windows a bit, it seems all 60GB are filled even though I have almost no programmes...

      Delete
    2. I don't get it with most of my stuff getting filled too, and I hardly have any apps or programs. Probably these companies cutting our resources so we'll have to pay for upgrades.

      Delete
    3. I understands that Windows keeps saving data and that is what overstuffs it so it needs to be cleaned from time to time manually. Admittedly, I haven't cleaned mine in two years prior to last week.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.