Wednesday, December 13, 2017

PREMUM SPOTLIGHT ON THIS YEAR'S MOST DELIGHTFUL ANIMATED ADVENTURE 'FERDINAND' THE PEACELOVING BULL! NEW POSTERS!

  'FERDINAND'
LOVELY CHARACTER POSTERS
Ferdinand is a 3D animated comedy
Are you excited, people? The animated movie of the year FERDINAND is finally opening in cinemas this week, hitting theatres December 15th after the lovely premiere last night and it has another reason for a big celebration - it won two Golden Globe nominations on Monday - for best animated movie and for best original song, Home, written and sung by Nick Jonas. The song which appears both in the movie and in the end credits is also on the movie's original soundtrack which is already in shops! Before the loveable and peace loving bull FERDINAND arrives into cinematic corridas this weekend, you can also
Ferdinand is up against Star Wars in cinemas
check out a bunch of delightful new posters featuring both Ferdie and the rest of the hilarious characters.

A BULL'S STORY   
From Blue Sky Studios and Carlos Saldanha (the director of Ice Age movies and Rio) and inspired by the beloved book “The Story of Ferdinand” by Munro Leaf and Robert Lawson, FERDINAND is a heart warming animated comedy adventure with an all-star cast. FERDINAND tells the story of a giant bull with a big heart. After being mistaken for a dangerous beast, he is captured and torn from his home. Determined to return to his family, he rallies a misfit team on the ultimate adventure. Set in Spain, Ferdinand proves you can’t judge a bull by its cover.

JOHN CENA LEADS VOICE CAST
The voice cast is led by John Cena who lends his voice to Ferdinand, a Spanish fighting bull who prefers smelling the flowers and practising non-violence rather than chasing red cloths held by matadors in arenas. But when disaster comes to him, he is taken to a fighting stadium, and Ferdinand needs to decide if he is a fighting bull or a flower smelling, generous bull, in order to earn his freedom. Kate McKinnon is Lupe, an old goat! David Tennant is Angus, a bull from Scotland while Bobby Cannavale is bull Valiente, a bull. Gina Rodriguez, Daveed Diggs and Gabriel Iglesias are a trio of crazy hedgehogs  Una, Dos and Cuatro! Flula Borg, Boris Kodjoe and Sally Phillips are, meanwhile, horses with Jerrod Carmichael lending his voice to Paco, a dog! 

14 comments:

  1. I have two movie tickets and I am going back and forth on if I want to take Allison to Ferdinand or Jumanji. We won't have time for both this month, so I need to make a really tough decision soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vote Ferdinand, it seems so hilarious and lovely and kid friendly! Jumanji has annoying Jack Black :)

      Delete
    2. But it does have yum yum The Rock and your boy Jonas ;) I'll let Allison decide. Mariah will be working most of her vacation home, so she probably won't get to go with us :(

      Delete
    3. Working? Poor lass!
      We do love Jonas, the new video above with his song is lovely too, glad it got Globe nom. Did you hear Rock is getting another baby daughter?

      Delete
    4. Yes, she is working, but she wants to. She hasn't worked since she left for college and her bank account is dwindling and she is in a panic because everything there is so expensive. She did finally start to apply for jobs on campus, but with the holidays here and kids going home for break, she probably won't get a call back until sometime middle of January.

      The Rock is having another baby girl? That's wonderful. I bet he's such a great dad!

      Delete
    5. Hope she finds something! I'm happy for her that you have jobs for students over there! We have such lack of free jobs that even the bad ones get taken by desperate adults, you will never see students working in shops or supermarkets here but grown up people :( They can work through student organizations giving out flyers in the street or doing physical work for boys, sadly. Sometimes if they're too desperate they go down south in the summer to pick raspberries and other fruit on big farms for money, but it is a terribly gruesome job. Some work on petrol stations washing car windows and that pays really good because they get tips. I translated articles for a magazine when I was at college but never had time to really work so I mostly went hungry LOL

      Delete
    6. You know, jobs are quite abundant here for ages 16 and up. I never understood people who said they couldn't find a job so they choose not to work (my sister does this). Fast food is always hiring and retails jobs aplenty. No, they aren't the best, but they do help put food on the table until something better comes along.

      Kids around 15 like to work on farms here too, picking corn. It's a tiresome job too, but it's a good way for them to gain experience in the working world.

      Delete
    7. I used to pick corn.... for free :) at my granny's farm LOL and then also crumbling the corn by hand... tons of it.... tons of it I say :)

      Delete
    8. It was green beans on my grannies farm. That and scooping up the chicken eggs.

      Delete
    9. I hated scooping eggs, chicken are such nasty and smelly creatures I don't know how people can eat them... the chicken not the egss. I once woke up back in the old house when I was about 20 and when I pulled my curtains I saw my late father building a chicken shed in front of my window... right in front of it, can you imagine? Who does that???

      Delete
    10. Ooh, that would be horrible to have a chicken coup right out the window! My mom has roosters that walk around her neighborhood crowing at the butt crack of dawn. It's so annoying!

      Delete
    11. I have one in the neighbourhood too, but I'm more annoyed by my neighbours' horrid dogs and their nocturnal love sadness. Sometimes they howl for hours in the middle of the night, under my balcony.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.