Friday, August 11, 2017

'THE CROWN' 2ND SEASON PERIOD SET SERIES TRAILER AND PHOTOS WTH CLAIRE FOY, MATT SMITH, MATTHEW GOODE!

'THE CROWN' SEASON 2
 TRAILER AND PHOTOS RELEASED
We are continuing our period set projects week today with the first trailer for the second season of THE CROWN series alongside some new photos. The series which won tons of award nominations this season will
The second season starts this December
start its second ten episode run on Netflix December 8th globally following new years in the life of British queen Elizabeth II. Claire Foy
In this season the queen gives birth to Andrew and Edward
returns as the queen, Matt Smith is again her husband prince Philip and Vanessa Kirby is her sister Princess Margaret.

A TOUR AROUND THE WORLD
The second season starts with soldiers in Her Majesty’s Armed Forces fighting an illegal war in Egypt, and ends with the downfall of her third
Royal couple will visit Tonga, Papua and even Antarctic this season
Prime Minister, Harold Macmillan (Anton Lesser), after a devastating scandal. Covering her reign from 1956 to '64 it will depict the queen's
Matthew Goode plays Margaret's scandalous new lover
private life since in that decade she gave birth to Princes Andrew and Edward! The revolutionary era of the 1960s will also see the arrival of
The Kennedy's arrive to the Buckingham Palace this season
president Kennedy, played by Michael C. Hall! Jodi Balfour will be playing Jackie Kennedy! Another new addition to the cast is Matthew
Margaret is sporting some new fashion in the new season
Goode who is joining the royal family as Princess Margaret’s bohemian photographer husband, Tony Armstrong Jones. The third season next year will see the change in the two leading role.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't caught this one yet, but I'll probably wait until at least season 3 to start. You do know how I hate waiting for new episodes and love to binge watch an entire series. We only have 3 more Last Man Standing left to watch, which really makes me terribly sad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not over Last Man Standing being over. The prospect of Autumn without it makes me depressed. Baby Daddy too! I just cannot believe I'm witnessing times in which multicamera sitcoms are dead.

      Delete
    2. I agree. TV seems almost dead these days. Stupid reality shows, boring medical drama overload. Where's the good, clean, fun family shows anymore?

      Delete
    3. and then of all possible sitcoms they decide to revive horrid Roseanne?!? I remember the classic one was almost unwatchable... why would I watch half hour of slobs and their problems?

      Delete
    4. I can think of a million others I would have been thrilled to have revived other than Roseanne. I'm sure there are plenty that are thrilled with the return, but this girl won't be watching it.

      Delete
    5. Nanny or Home Improvement for example! Just imagine.... I'd actually love a sitcom in which Tim Allen and Fren Drescher would play a couple, but it would probably be too expensive to make knowing their pays. I do enjoy the second season of Fuller House, it is such a carefree, relaxed, family fun... reminiscent of old times when we grew up watching Full House and Cosby Show

      Delete
    6. Home Improvement would be my top pick, though I don't think any of the boys from that show act anymore (Maybe JTT occasionally). I'd love to see Family Matters, Blossom, The Wonder Years all make some kind of return. I did love Boy Meets World, but the spinoff on Nickelodeon failed to draw the viewers back in and it got cancelled. My nieces were disappointed because they loved it.

      Delete
    7. the girls from Fuller House didn't act anymore either, but they came back for the show. I never got to see Girl Meets World, I did like the original series on Disney, it actually run here when I was a teen together with Home Improvement on Disney Channel. Blossom won't get a remake since the actress has the gig in Big Bang. Joey was so lovely in Melissa and Joey. I think he just got a role in one of the new TV projects. His middle brother was lovely too.

      Delete
    8. Yes! Joey was so adorable in Melissa & Joey. I was super sad when that series ended. Loved the witty banter between those two! That will be so nice if he is in a new tv project. I always thought those 3 brothers were just adorable and would love to see any of them back on the telly.

      Delete
    9. I've never seen the final season of Joey and Melissa, the wedding etc. I must watch it someday! I only watched the first two season while they still weren't a couple

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.