Tuesday, June 28, 2016

ANSEL ELGORT IN TALKS TO STAR IN 'DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS' EPIC REMAKE! '9TH LIFE OF LOUIS DRAX' TRAILER WITH JAMIE DORNAN, AARON PAUL! MATTHEW GOODE LEAS 'ROADSIDE PICNIC' SF SERIES ADAPTATION

'DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS'
WANTS ANSEL ELGORT?
It was only yesterday that I announced that Kellan Lutz might be the new He Man in MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE and now another of the big sf remakes has possibly found its star. As reports from EW! are saying today DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS movie remake apparently has its target set on DIVERGENT and FAULT IN OUR STARS actor Ansel Elgort.  The epic fantasy saga will be directed by Rob Letterman with the story being entirely set in the fantasy world from the famous video game populated by magical being, sorcerers, knights and princesses, and of course - dragons! The movie might follow the steps of this summer's WARCRAFT which has already scored well above half a billion dollars around the world so far.

MATTHEW GOODE TO LEAD
'ROADSIDE PICNIC' SF SERIES
In TV news, as I told you before WGN America is preparing the small screen series adaptation of ROADSIDE PICNIC sf classic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky and now Matthew Goode has been set as the lead!  As 'Deadline' reports, it explores a near future world where aliens have come and gone, leaving humankind to explore the wondrous and dangerous mysteries left behind. The story also explores the social ramifications of their visit, as seen through the eyes of Red (Goode), a veteran “stalker” who has made it his mission to illegally venture into the once inhabited zone and scavenge the abandoned remains of the alien culture.

'THE 9TH LIFE OF LOUIS DRAX'
WITH JAMIE DORNAN, AARON PAUL AND SARAH GADON!
The first trailer has been released for unusual fantasy movie starring Jamie Dornan, Sarah Gadon and Aaron Paul THE 9TH LIFE OF LOUIS DRAX! which revolves around 9 year old Louis Drax, who suffers a near fatal fall on his birthday. When a doctor (Jamie Dornan) tries to enter the boy's mind, he unravels a mystery that can't easily be explained by reality. The movie is out this September.

15 comments:

  1. I had to google Jamie Dornan to figure out where I knew that name from. Fifty Shades of Grey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably knew him from the spy, deary, I'm proud to say I wrote about him seven or six years ago when he was just starting, because as you know Dezzy has the nose to sniff out the new stars :) You should watch his old epic series THE NEW WORLD he was amazing in it and I have a feeling you'd like it, you have it somewhere in the bottom of our featured epic series bar. We also admire his modelling career, since that is how he started. He even has lots of full nude very naughty blessed are heavens photoshoots :)

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, I'm sure you're right that I know most about him from reading this blog! This is where I get all my BEST info!

      Delete
    3. there isn't a Hollywood star of younger generations that we haven't discovered first here :)

      Delete
  2. We're just wrapping up Breaking Bad, so I'm happy there will be a little more Aaron Paul to go around in my life :)

    I wonder if Mariah's boyfriend will like Dungeons and Dragons. She said all he talked about for 3 days was Warcraft movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has some new series currently as well, but I've never liked his work (I do like his looks) so I forgot the title.
      Poor Shaggy, did he managed to see it alone or with her? :)

      Delete
    2. He had to go by himself since it was released when we were out of town. I guess he just couldn't wait. I did take the girls to see Finding Dory, so he got out of going to that one with her. Fair is fair, after all.

      Delete
    3. is you going to see Tarzan this weekend?

      Delete
    4. No, Mariah works all weekend because of the 4th of July holiday (everyone needs their BBQ essentials at the grocers). Allison is going to the fair with her cousins, and I've got a long weekend of painting my deck. Waaahhhh! I am wanting to see the Secret Life of Pets before we get to Tarzan, so it will be at least 2 weeks before that movie hits my radar.

      Delete
    5. well, you're not painting the deck in the evening! Tell Jason to be your Tarzan and take you to the movies :) Doesn't have to wear the loin cloth of course....

      Delete
  3. That's an interesting choice--taking the lead from John Green stories into the fantasy realm. I wonder how that will play out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big fat scarf but an unbuttoned coat... I don't get that.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.