Monday, January 25, 2016

MEGA MASSIVE NEW 'WARCRAFT' EPIC FANTASY TEASER WITH TRAVIS FIMMEL, DOMINIC COOPER, BEN FOSTER! PLUS STUNNING NEW PHOTOS!

'WARCRAFT' EPIC MOVIE
MINDBLOWING TV SPOT IS HERE
Now, I don't know about you, but HOLLYWOOD SPY's most anticipated movie this year is definitely epic fantasy WARCRAFT and it just got an exciting new TV spot! Hitting theatres June 10th and starring Travis Fimmel as warrior Anduin Lothar, Ben Foster as wizard Medivh, Paula Patton as Orc Garona, Dominic Cooper as King Llane, Toby Kebbell, Robert Kazinsky and Daniel Wu, the visually breathtaking big screen adaptation of legendary Blizzard Entertainment video game, set in the magical land of Azeroth in the middle of the battle between the Horde and the Alliance, is directed by Duncan Jones! The special effects are so cutting edge that the post production took record breaking 20 months! The orcs are done by motion capture and have their own dialect developed specially for the movie.

TWO WORLDS, ONE HOME
The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: Orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people and their home. So begins a spectacular saga of power and sacrifice in which war has many faces, and everyone fights for something. Click on the photos to see them massive!

33 comments:

  1. Travis Fimmel looks weird with all that hair, lol. He is perfect for this role though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most people won't even recognise him. I do admit the movie has the weirdest of castings. I'd never envisioned Foster, Kebbel, Fimmel and even Patton in an epic movie role.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous imagery for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the trailer for this when went to see Star Wars. Don't think I'll go see the film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry to hear it, but then, I'd never go and see Star Wars :PP

      Delete
  4. I don't normally watch this genre, but this looks enjoyable and those effects are wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the trailer I think first right before Star Wars started in theaters and was like "Ragnar?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you actually saw it first here back in November, Adam :)

      Delete
  6. I just don't get Warcraft. I think I'm too old, or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't get Warcraft either, but I'll probably take a shot on the movie. It does look visually appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am all about Suicide Squad in August. But I am warming up to Warcraft. It is visually appealing with a very good story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most impressive armor in Warcraft!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no interest in seeing this. You can blame my ex for that. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the trailer for this the last time I went to the theater. It looks epic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Warcraft reminds me of the LoTRs. And I loveee the details..the settings, the wardrobes..so good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait! Thanks so much for the post DEZ!
    It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.