Saturday, December 19, 2015

WHOM YOU GONNA CALL? 'GHOSTBUSTERS' REBOOT CHARACTER POSTERS WITH MELISSA MCCARTHY, LESLIE JONES, KATE MCKINNON, KRISTEN WIIG! 'FULLER HOUSE' SITCOM TRAILER IS HERE!

'GHOSTBUSTERS' REBOOT
GETS FIRST POSTERS
Your visual treat (not that you can see much on them) for the end of this week are four character posters for the new all female reboot of the GHOSTBUSTERS! Melissa McCarthy (whose MIKE AND MOLLY sitcom sadly got cancelled earlier this week with the sixth season), Leslie Jones, Kate McKinnon and Kristen Wiig are trying to look as ghostbusting ladies in action in these new character posters.
WARRIOR SCIENTISTS! 
 Melissa's character Abby Yates is a scientist, Kristen Wiig's Erin Gilbert, is a particle physicist, academic firebrand, spectral warrior who enjoys battling supernatural entities, although she doesn't have much of a social life. Kate McKinnon's Jillian Holtzman is a nuclear engineer, munitions expert, proton wrangler, and Leslie Jones' Patty Tolan is a ghost tracker, municipal historian and metaphysical commando. When the busts the cinemas next July you will also see Chris Hemsworth as their hunky secretary and Andy Garcia as the major of New York! Dan Aykroyd, Sigourney Weaver and Bill Murray will have cameos!

'FULLER HOUSE' TRAILER
WILL MELT YOUR HEARTS
To warm your hearts, check out the first trailer for Netflix's sitcom FULLER HOUSE which airs from February taking us back to the Tanner family house in San Francisco! This time a grown-up DJ Tanner (Candace Cameron Bure) is the head of a very busy house filled with kids and nutty family members. DJ's sister Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin) and her best friend Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber) move in to help out after the sad death of her husband Tommy. Most other original FULL HOUSE stars will cameo!

37 comments:

  1. It is going to be so interesting to see female ghost busters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect a trailer real soon, maybe even today or this weekend :) Will stick it here if it appears

      Delete
    2. for busters or the fuller house

      Delete
    3. Who you gonna ditch.... Ghostbusters!

      Delete
    4. like I ditched that sf movie with we are being molested by... can't remember the title?

      Delete
  2. I quite like those posters actually -- very stylish! I hadn't heard that "Mike and Molly" got cancelled -- too bad, I liked that show although I didn't watch it regularly. Am going tonight to see Chris Hemsworth in "In the Heart of the Sea."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, and nobody quite knows why it got cancelled. It will only have 13 episodes in the final sixth season. It had a steady viewership. I'm at season 3 right now.

      Delete
  3. I'm happy that a few of the original ghost busters will make a cameo appearance!

    I wasn't too excited for Fuller House, but after this little snippet, it brought back such fond memories that I had of the show. I'll probably be tuning in to Netflix to get reacquainted with some of my favorite childhood characters. Full House was just good, clean family entertainment. Glad they are trying to bring it back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, brings back nostalgia. Although I was a baby when the show aired, I remember it was a warm and lovely sitcom and DJ was my fave. She will have three sons in this one :)

      Delete
    2. I agree with Theresa, I actually can't wait to see it now after seeing the trailer even though I was just interested before.

      Delete
  4. Not sure about GHOSTBUSTERS, although I did love the original. Then again, Chris Hemsworth is in it so I may reconsider ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who wouldn't want Hunksworth for a secretary?

      Delete
    2. They've rebooted (puke, oops sorry) Ghostbusters! That perfect movie that didn't need a reboot. All reboots suck.

      Delete
    3. Oh let me guess... you prefer Ben Stiller....

      Delete
  5. I'm in two minds about the new Ghostbusters, we'll see I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New ''Ghostbusters'' looks awful. I am boycotting it and instead playing the video and board games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to agree on this one. Hope the trailer proves us wrong

      Delete
  7. Rolling my eyes to the Full House sitcom. But I'm excited about Ghostbusters...only if it's a comedy. If they go all Charlie's Angels on it and try to turn it into a kung-fu action movie, I'm out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think FULLER HOUSE could be fun, especially since it will be a multicamera one and we need those more than anything!

      Delete
  8. I am excited about Fuller House and love this teaser. Yeah I'll see the reaction to this new Ghostbusters business when it comes out, not really feeling it personally. But I loved Melissa M. in Spy. That movie was so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope Fuller House does not disappoint, although I'm rarely disappointed by multicamera sitcoms

      Delete
  9. We'll see if they can improve on the first Ghostbusters. A hard follow, but I'm willing to be convinced. The cameos should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that the original movie was mostly boring and that only the music and the general idea was fun, so I reckon this one can't be worse :)

      Delete
  10. Who you wanna ditch.... Ghostbusters. Reboot the hoot.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.