Wednesday, December 23, 2015

MICHELLE YEOH JOINS THE SECOND SEASON OF 'MARCO POLO' EPIC SERIES! 'TERMINUS' SF MOVIE TRAILER IS HERE!

MICHELLE YEOH JOINS
'MARCO POLO' SECOND SEASON
We haven't really heard much about Netflix' extremely expensive historical series MARCO POLO ever since it ended its first season with mild reviews and general verdict of it being uninspired and monotonous, but we knew it will be getting second season since it cost $100 million to make.
Now, we hear that Michelle Yeoh is joining the cast! In the story of the famed 13th century explorer Marco Polo (Lorenzo Richelmy), and his adventures, as he fights greed, betrayal and rivalries in Kublai Khan’s cour,t Michelle Yeoh will play a mysterious figure from Hundred Eyes’ (Tom Wu) past. As you know, the series already has another Asian diva Joan Chen as Empress Chabi! I've announced before that Ron Yuan will join as well as Prince Nayan!

'TERMINUS' SF TRAILER
 EXTRA TERRESTRIALS ARE HERE
The only trailer I have for you today comes from new science fiction movie TERMINUS out next month! Blinded by the light of a falling meteor, David has a devastating car accident, leading to a profound discovery: an extra terrestrial organism that may contain the secret of life itself. When David goes missing for two days, Annabelle searches for her father only to discover him wandering the forest, without so much as a scratch. David’s mysterious reappearance draws the attention of federal authorities and gives Annabelle reason to doubt his sanity. But David has a new sense of purpose, fuelled by nightmarish visions. Driven by what he believes is an otherworldly purpose, David must convince Annabelle to believe him and complete his task before government agents can stop him, and before the world destroys itself.

28 comments:

  1. So the 2nd season of Marco Polo is coming..I can't wait. Always admire the elegant Ms. Yeoh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coming but only some time next year, for some reason the whole 2015 will pass without it

      Delete
  2. I saw a little of the first season, I didn't like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, the sci fi has possibilities. What do you think about it, Dez?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure both of these will do well...not my areas of interest, but I'm in the minority on that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the second one probably won't do very well, since it is a minor indie film :)

      Delete
  5. With how much it cost to make, they better get some better writers or something in there to up the viewer count. I never tuned into the first season, but I'll probably skip that one altogether.

    Sorry for my lack of presence lately. I am battling a massive head cold this week. My fitbit says I am averaging 11 hours of sleep a day! I'm lucky to squeeze in 6 on a good day lol. Hopefully it passes before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you was gone for the birthdays, didn't know you had a painful reason :(((

      Delete
    2. The Hubby and I were down with this for nearly 10 days. Really high fevers that were hard to knock down.

      Hope you feel better soon Theresa!

      Delete
    3. Could be a zombie virus, dear? :) You know zombie virus always has the outbreak in the middle of USA :)

      Delete
    4. Thank you Anne :)

      Those zombie viruses don't hit boring Indiana. They usually go straight to New York lol. I feel much better today, but it looks like it's hitting Jason now. Boo for being sick around the holidays!

      Delete
    5. just don't get the Santa Clause sick too :)

      Delete
  6. An extra terrestrial organism may contain the secret of life itself... Is that a fact?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard good things about Marco Polo either. Maybe she can help turn it around.

    Happy holidays, Dez. Xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe, it did get better with the last episodes.

      Delete
  8. I started Marco Polo, but gave up on it after about four episodes. It was such a disappointment.

    I'll pop in to see you on Christmas night after we come back from the in-laws darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got good only after the 7th episode, dear. It was a dreary hell till then. Not that it was amazing after it either, but it finally found some dynamics.

      Hope I will have the net to welcome you here, dear, I've been having terrible trouble with my provider. I haven't posted anything last night because I was again without the net :( The thought of not having the web over two festive days and two weekend ones makes me depressed.

      Delete
  9. Marco Polo never held my interest enough to go watch it. Guess that was not a mistake though Yeoh peaks my interest. Wow, Terminus was one dark trailer. Happy Holidays Dez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays to Jamaica! Do you miss not having snow?

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.